Major League Baseball (Part 1)

Sox up today

1 Like

St. Louis has 3 of the top 4 players in terms of WAR in the entire Major Leagues, yet they’re only the 7th best team in the NL? Are they letting the other team hit off a tee?

The Mountain Felix Bautista!

kid advanced through the minors last year and made the bigs late. started this year with the club and had 20 scoreless appearances till the texas series. just destroyed Trout, Ohtani and Ward in the 8th

1 Like

Orioles Angels game was so good. 1 - 0

stoney baseball

3 Likes

:vince3:

2 Likes

@Sabo @Mr_Unstoppable

Is Tatis finally taking swings?

Was reading that he might come back as a CF and was a little disappointed. Probably better for the team and maybe himself (in the long run) but he really is fun to watch at ss.

Haven’t heard anything more than whatever is out there but I haven’t been paying attention to it.

He made great plays but lead the league in errors, maybe he could fix that eventually but with his history of injuring himself I’d rather not risk it right now. Shit I’m hoping he plays as much DH as possible until next season haha

The padres outfield isn’t great and is extra depleted right now so it might be a good spot for him though.

Reds get dominated 8 innings. Yanks bring on Holmes for the 9th who goes into a complete meltdown with 2 HBP, blown save, and a loss. When he hit the showers, Reds TV took a break for the “Skyline Chili Call to the Bullpen.” There wasn’t a more perfect name for it than that.

https://twitter.com/tigers/status/1547210552627400704?s=21&t=X3RBEeLTfYSQ0wlK4CCB4g

Perfect since pretty much every other day he passes someone on the all time hits or RBI list.

3 Likes

I mean I saw that before. I just meant in terms of raw speed.

Speed + grit and pure ballsiness. My favorite stat from that video is the 75% attempt rate in 82. Thats ludicrous

Birdland

lol

2 Likes

Speculation that AL teams may shy away from non-vaxxed players at the deadline out of concern of drawing Toronto in the playoffs.

For this reason I am now rooting for the LOLs of Toronto in the WS.

Great game between LAD & STL on MLB Network. Meanwhile, the GOAT is on the mound and cheating Trashtros homer call giddy that they posted an ER.

Don’t think the garbo Royals will need to worry about playing baseball in Toronto come October. Clown patrol.