Major League Baseball (Part 1)

Jesus, Graterol looks effortless throwing 102

First 7 pitches
87 curveball
101 change up

Reporting live from Dodger Stadium: this game is taking forever. Also as the game has gone on and people have gotten drunker, a relatively high percentage of mask-wearing has degraded completely.

Only one DS goes the distance.

Giants

Dodgers

Webb

Urias

Lets do it

Still complete and utter BS that these two teams meet in the shortened 1st round

Just casually watching the end of the Red Sox Rays game and have to say these commentators seem terrible. No idea who they are.

Edit: lol at advocating for a bunt in the bottom of the ninth as a guaranteed strategy that can’t be stopped.

I was thinking the same about the LAD/SFG game’s announcers. This is the best you can do? They also had West and Hernandez umping those games…

I have no idea how TBS has these rights or why they didnt hire competent analysts. I hate watchong tv/listening to the radio because the delay always sucks, but lofuckingl at trading Kruk and Kuip for whatever mouth breathers they have on the mic on TBS

Brian Anderson is one of the best announcers in the business. He’s good at basketball, too.

EDIT: Except when he biffed the call on Mamadi Diakite’s buzzer-beater in the Sweet 16 vs. Purdue. He yelled “for the win!” when it was for the tie.

And you biffed the round. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

OH SHIT I DID

I won’t try to edit to cover my tracks. I screwed the pooch. Oregon was S16, Purdue was E8.

Look, it was in the Before Times, like a century ago. It’s easy to forget.

1 Like

Orsillo was doing Braves/Brewers the other night. He’s elite

Cardinals fire the manager

why hell if I know

Voice and movement skills both grade out at 80

1 Like

GDI, if I had the courage and energy to just make a parlay bet against my preferences I’d probably be binking 12:1 tonight when the LAD inevitably rout SFG 8-2.

Red Sox? Blech. Braves and their idiot tomahawking moron fans? Blech. Astros - Blech. Dodgers - Uber Blech.

And so of course here we are.

These are the only two truly unhateable teams left.

People dont hate the Dodgers?

Im asking seriously. As a Giants fan that sounds unfathomable, but im obviously biased

LaStella didnt miss that one by much

Neither did Ruff. Holy shit. Kneble isnt long for this game.

Ruf missed it by less.

Posey missed it by even less than Ruf

And then the whitest guy on earth hits an easy inside the parker and ends up at second