Major League Baseball (Part 1)

Yeah. Pretty sure I’m just rooting for whoever emerges from the NL.

Cartoon villain matchup in the ALCS.

1 Like

Are redsox bigger villians than yankees? Whats the official ranking?

I think it’s gotta be:

1. Astros
  2. Yankees
  3. Red Sox

Boston sports are the absolute fucking worst.

4 Likes

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

1 Like

Nah, they were always fucking annoying

1 Like

Braves win! Braves win! Braves win!

Fire up the wagon boyz!

This was, and I do not exaggerate in the slightest when I say this, literally the first time I sat through 9 innings of Braves baseball this entire season. What a game. I know the inevitable tire fire collapse is forthcoming but this was worth it

Braves have to be one of the biggest dogs of all time against whoever comes out the other side, right?

I doubt it. Their rotation will be in decent shape with Fried opening. Plus they’ll have home field if Dodgers win.

Desclafani needs to be on a very short leash here. They are jumping all over the first pitch. Looks a lot like game 2

Maybe so, but they sell out all of their games at very high prices*, so according to the market, they are not the worst. Teams like the Braves, who didn’t even used to sell out playoff games, are far worse. Same with the Dodgers, with their famous 5-inning attendees.

*Not sure how high the Celtics’ prices/attendance are these days.

LATE

NIGHT

LAMONNNNNNNNNNNT

All credit to the Giants (I’ve seen like five innings of this series and I’ve seen the Giants make like five great defensive plays) but man the dodgers are running bad

Call me Riverman

Your handle is apropos

Son of a bitch!

There’s is NO CHANCE the Giants come back and make this game a classic

1 Like

In all fairness this game should be like 15-1 right now
The fact they are within 3 is pretty incredible