Major League Baseball (Part 1)

I turned it off when it was 5-0 Cheaters and went back to watching the live stream of the US Chess Championship.

1 Like

Man it’s hard to find something to dislike about Devers but that goddamn cheekfull of chew is disgusting. Wish he would quit that

Such a shitty stadium

1 Like

I fucking love me some Playoff Randy.

2 Likes

In addition to disconnecting every 10 minutes, my fox sports stream is also like 2 minutes behind so every scoring play is a race between the stream and my phone notifications. Argh.

JFC, we got Jackie Robinson running the bases and Jose Canseco playing second base.

Wait, Randy stole home while I was on the football? Not sure what is better: that or Geno Smith Revival Tour.

And the shitty stadium strikes again. This team should move to Vegas.

Half-and-half with Montreal

1 Like

It’s even uglier than the late Kingdome.

Half-and-half, you say?

1 Like

The book arrived. It is large: 880 pages and almost 3 pounds.

I decided to cancel the order from Amazon and go with the more expensive order from Rainy Day Books. Totally worth it.

Can’t wait to dive in.

5 Likes

Thanks! I made a mental note a while back to order this and forgot all about. Will order now.

I ordered the books on tape version.

4 Likes

I guess Bob Costas survived whatever was ailing him during the Olympics. Was that this year?

Lol TBS aired a commercial for Ark Experience during the Brewers/Braves game.

1 Like

Explain please?

Dusty going to the closer in the 8th with a 5 run lead. Unexpected.

chris clearance sale

More like Chris fail amirite

Wow that looked like the fan reached over at first, but not on replay. He should have used a basket catch.