Major League Baseball (Part 1)

There is going to be a giant overlay in the FanDuel tournament today ($3 entry, 1M for first). You most likely got $10 free if you have a FD account (the money will ‘expire’ in a week).

2 Likes

Mets always win on opening day it’s insane

2 Likes

Sonny Gray laying down the law!

1 Like

Fanduel with a $3M guarantee / $1M to 1st with a huge overlay couldn’t resist. They’re adding $1.3M of the $3M. Whoops!

They had almost 1.5m in overlay and much more adding the free 10 bucks they sent. Dont really remember anything like that

https://twitter.com/ChuckGarfien/status/1286081574904242176

A wise $4900 investment imo.

3 Likes

So the Reds off season pickups are paying off today. Add a HR from Joseph Daniel Votto and I’m pretty happy, not to mention Sonny fucking Gray.

aaaand…Mike Moustakas for opening day MVP, yeah boys, baseball is back!

1 Like

Royals have struck out 9 times in 4 innings

lol

Shane Bieber is good, but holy shit the royals have no chance

edit: make that 12 Ks in 5 innings

You can’t update this post fast enough.

1 Like

Max Kepler has homered in all of his at bats this year.

1 Like

Long shot that it will matter to anyone, but if you have Ohtani on DK tonight you need to sub him out cause they fucked up his status and he won’t accumulate points regardless of what he does

Hmm maybe FD figured out a way to not overlay 1.3 megas.

True story, i once worked for a fantasy sport startup and designed a lineup builder that FD stole in the most shameless way possible (down to my terrible copywriting). 6 months later i moved to the states and interviewed for a job there. They made me go through like 4 interviews, take the most exhausting “test” ive ever seen in a job interview (literally toom two weeks to finish) and then after a month of this shit never even called me back.

I’m enjoying their demise

2 Likes

Kyle Hendricks with a complete game shutout vs the Brewers. Why not

They also hired Justine “Going to Africa. Hope I don’t get AIDS. J/k I’m white!” Sacco as their PR person.

Baseball is the best sport not even a close 2nd place.

6 Likes

Man this is surreal seeing umps, coaches, etc in masks. Angels announcers welcoming us to a “weird” season. “We’re here with you every step of the way . . . for however long things last…”

1 Like

Trout HBP, Ohtani single

Upton strikeout

bases loaded:

Pujols strikeout

AAAAAngles Baseball!!!

3 Likes

The Angels are a fun team to watch. That red hat though. I just can’t.

Since DFS is dumb as fuck, i always enjoy railing the ridiculous swings. The guy in first place in FD needed to fade a hit from Tatis now to secure a million bucks. He ‘only’ wins 100k if Tatis gets a hit.

Tatis strikes out on 3 pitches

2 Likes