Major League Baseball (Part 1)

Taking a knee doesn’t do shit. Time to hurt the state financially.

Of course it’s the Cards. Absolute gutter trash.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ben_Fred/status/1376615046009081858

It’s not racist to point out you fucking suck at your job, Angel.

7 Likes

Hernandez is one of those guys that makes you wish the pitcher could bean the ump.

Mets give Lindor 341m, 1m more than the broke ass Padres gave Tatis.

Still can’t believe the White Sox hired Tony LaRussa

I’m as pro-union as the next liberal, but I have no idea why MLB lets Hernandez keep his job. If anything the MLBUA should want him out because his terrible strike zone is constantly held up as a reason for ushering in the era of robot umps.

Hey. Happy Opening Day, everyone.

4 Likes

I don’t think I’m that smart a fellow, but I’m smart enough to see that MLB is stupid. JFC!!! They’re fucking stupid!! With God as my witness, Manfred and I guess a bunch of the higher-ups there are just so fucking stupid. And I guess I gotta throw in ESPN and whoever else.

How in the fuck do you schedule just ONE prime-time Eastern time zone game on Opening Fucking Day? And now that game is postponed due to Covid concerns. WTF? And to put it in Washington, DC no less. Every fucking team was scheduled to play today, and now on opening day, they’ve got NOTHING in prime fucking time!!!

I mean what could go wrong?? I’m sorry, but any of us, even I, could improve this product and it wouldn’t be that hard. One look at the schedule should have told somebody that this might be a bad idea. But this was a conscious decision that a person or persons had to make. Maybe I’m the moron, and if so help me out. Why the fuck would they schedule just one fucking game during prime time on opening day?

1 Like

Woooooooo. Who’s pumped for this year?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/aroundthefoghorn.com/2021/03/31/538-sf-giants-2021-prediction/amp/

Ahhhhhh nuts

2 Likes

Because it’s the beginning of April and it’s still really cold at night. Which doesn’t explain why all the west coast teams are playing at night, but still.

There are domed stadiums in Tampa, Miami, Milwaukee etc. Not an excuse IMO.

I’m sorry, I thought we were talking about teams people gave a shit about.

Besides, day baseball >>>>>>> night baseball. Especially on Opening Day.

2 Likes

MInn at Mil or TB at Mia could have been the backup games. Seems like a solid plan B should be part of plan A. You could have done NYY at TB or whatever, and it would be better than this.

Damn, Biden just said on ESPN he supports pulling the All Star Game from Atlanta.

3 Likes

Fuck yeah. Get em Joe

2 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/ccadelago/status/1377449465267826690

1 Like

Reds and Royals lol

Is this going to be one of those years where the Mariners consistently suck or one where they play way above their heads for a few weeks and then suck extra hard for the rest of the year?

Words cannot describe how dumb the extra inning runner rule is.

2 Likes