Major League Baseball (Part 1)

Orioles shipping it all. Avatard bet, tabs?

Shipping away all their players to save money?

2 Likes

I don’t know! Hope not. I like to believe they have a hotshot GM wheelin’ and dealin

I’m looking forward to hating on both NYC teams equally for the first time.

1 Like

God forsake 'em. They hate, I’m great.

What a bullshit headline jeeze. Seems like he was just soliciting.

1 Like

Pretty cool this guy donated a lot to the Hall of Fame. But it seems weird he wants to meet Johnny Bench’s kids. Like how are you friends with a guy since 1967 and never met his family?

Fuck Curt Schilling.

I have written repeatedly that he was one of the greatest pitchers of his time and that his career is way above the Hall of Fame line. I wrote that even after he was suspended for tweeting out a meme that seemed to draw comparisons between Muslims and Nazis. I wrote that even after he was fired from ESPN for promoting a transphobic meme. I wrote that even after he retweeted a “joke” about how awesome it would be to lynch journalists. I wrote that after he baselessly attacked Black NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace. After he challenged the legitimacy of a high school student who had endured a mass shooting. After he continues to spread bile and misinformation and division.

I don’t feel like writing it anymore.

Yes, I do believe Schilling was a great player. But I’m done. This year, for the first time, I will not vote for him. If the Hall of Fame really is an honor and not just an acknowledgment of baseball greatness, well, one thing I feel very sure about is that Curt Schilling doesn’t deserve it.

3 Likes

The comments section of that article is a vile cesspool.

Lord yes, I should’ve warned against it

1 Like
6 Likes

Cleveland Steamers.

4 Likes

Cleveland Redskins

7 Likes

About 20 years late but good news.

I’d be outraged if they are not The Cleveland Baseball Team.

4 Likes

The Cleveland Meth Heads

Cleveland Indians (the other ones)

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with that abbreviation.

3 Likes

no kink shaming in Ohio

2 Likes