Major League Baseball (Part 1)

they did not stop

Yea it looks like the same brightness as where the Rays play. Dark and dim.

I was at a game that started out 10-0 then got tied 10-10. The good news is they’ve got the whole game to make it back!

Good job sticking around.

Mine was a Royals game - we tied it up 10-10 then lost on a passed ball I think. Ugh.

1 Like

We need to shut this whole thing down until we figure out what the hell is going on

1 Like

So Braves have given up 10 run 1sts in 2 straight postseasons?

LMAO @ pitching to Randy.

Rule 6.03(b)(7)… APPROVED RULING… PLAY (6)… RULING:… When the proper batter is on base, he is passed over, and the following batter becomes the proper batter.

The ordinary answer is “this can’t happen”. But… it’s in the rule book, with an elaborate example. It just takes the “dark side” of a BOOT (batting out of turn). The canonical example is…

Top 1st. Batter #1 BB. Batter #9 K, no appeal. The next batter is #2.

The lack of appeal on the BOOT sets the batting pointer to #9. The next batter would be #1. But he’s skipped, as he’s on base, and #2 is up.

The remaining unanswered baseball rules trivia Q is…

• #20B. Outdoor stadium, night game, no overhanging gear… a fly ball is hit over the height of lights… it doesn’t land on the field of play, nobody sees it come down, nobody spots it on the ground afterwards. It just goes up… and never “comes down”. What happens?

Correa, my goodness.

Playoff

Kershaw

He always gets left in about 2 batters too long

I wouldn’t mind 1 more to cover the 10.5 adjusted total

I was anticipating playoff Kershaw but not the Atl bullpen

edit: That’s what I was talking about

Can the Rays just beat the Cheatstros already, why is this series a sweat all of a sudden

Does anyone else here the Purge alert being played in the stadium during the TB/HOU game?

What was that all about with Diaz barking after that walk?

He was just too pumped up to swing and it came out after the walk

1 Like

Lol Rays

1 Like

As a Yankees fan, I’m hoping to welcome the Rays to the “Blow-A-3-0-Lead” club.

I’m wondering how many 3-0 leads have ever went to a game 7? I think 2004 is the only time in the playoffs. Maybe some in the old timey WS games.

Feels like Doyas have set a record for warning track shots in this series.