Log of Key Moderator Actions

@anachronistic
I took the decision today to mute this poster for just over 12 hours until 6am tomorrow, he can still view important information in the protest thread in politics…

The decision was made for the benifit of decent posters who try to post productivity, and imo he is not.

10 Likes

He’ll be sorely missed.

2 Likes

I want to commend you for using this thread and doing your moderating in the spirit of a community owned forum. Awesome.

6 Likes

Don’t be afraid to extend those 12 hours!

4 Likes

I feel bad at this time as I feel its important for all Americans to get the latest news and updates regarding the protests and general state of the place they stay…

So in that spirit he can still view the thread and if/when he returns he does not try to Atleast improve his posting, then I think we can start bans immediately.

1 Like

131 posts were merged into an existing topic: About Moderation

I deleted cuse’s vlog thread. Thread was useless without the personally identifying info. No one’s used that thread in months either.

3 Likes

I deleted 4 of cuse’s posts that had personally identifying info at his request. I also deleted a post by @StimAbuser that was a reply to one of cuse’s posts that cuse wanted deleted to protect his privacy. It wasn’t anything significant - - I’m thinking that you’ll be ok with this stim, but if not, let me know.

4 Likes

Permabanned new troll JimZiegelbauer - if you feel differently let me know, but if you have 2 posts and are this bad there is no due process due and better to eliminate the troll before a beachhead is made.

10 Likes

lol you’re quick. was just about to do it!

7 Likes

Moved a bunch of posts out of this thread that was meant as a log/history of moderation actions into a new thread “About Moderation”.

1 Like

Not seeing a log of what happened in the end to c————r. Can that be shared?

Edit: it’s clear now and I was asked to remove the name.

He’s currently lecturing/shit talking under a new name in the Covid thread. See if you can figure it out in 5 minutes or less

1 Like

I’d frown-emoji, but I have your cell phone number and email!!! You can’t stop me.

2 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: About Moderation

A post was merged into an existing topic: About Moderation

So the mods are just free to take shots at will while everybody else has to wait an hour between posts? Either remove the restriction or expand it to include mods. Or I guess we can just plan to spill the argument over into other threads I suppose.

6 Likes

Ah, the poor, abused victim of being asked for evidence is back to whine about that gross injustice again.

This post belongs in “About Moderation”, but that thread is throttled, so shrug.

Listen you ■■■■■ the term is “whinge”. You gotta learn to speak the whiners’ dialect.

3 Likes