1 Like

oh sorry I misread the title and thought you said “kleptocratic pedostate”

I’ll show myself out

5 Likes
2 Likes

:vince1:

2 Likes

1 Like

Frogmore Cottage, a Grade-II listed property in the grounds of Windsor Castle in Berkshire, was a gift to the royal couple from the late Queen.

Prince Harry and Meghan refurbished the property, owned by the Crown Estate, at an estimated cost of £2.4m in 2018-19. The cost was initially covered by taxpayers through the Sovereign Grant before being repaid in full by the duke.

They were reportedly told to leave the property by Buckingham Palace in January, days after Harry published his explosive memoir, Spare.

ScreenHunter_2363 Nov. 12 18.54

He stepped down as a working royal in 2019 after a controversial Newsnight interview about allegations that he had sexually assaulted Virginia Giuffre. He has repeatedly denied the allegations.

In February 2022, he paid an undisclosed sum to settle the civil sexual assault case Ms Giuffre brought against him in the US.

Reports in recent weeks, not confirmed by the BBC, suggested the King is to cut Andrew’s annual grant which could leave him unable to afford his home’s running costs.

https://twitter.com/williamlegate/status/1631344146307850259

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/TheDouggernaut/status/1630636985374130204?s=20

I really liked Borderlands 1, 2 was the classic flawed sequel, and 3 was close to trash, at least story wise. A movie though, why?

Good news if true (lol). The fewer of these western pervs that try to escape their past and hideout in eastern europe the better.

1 Like

Tate’s a pretty young guy isn’t he?

Probably more likely to get sympathy and maybe a crowd cheering for his release. Doubt he actually has it.

Of course he doesn’t have cancer but I hope he fucking dies in there anyway.

3 Likes

I actually don’t know much about Andrew Tate. But I clicked into my Twitter for the first time in a while and that’s what I saw. I think he’s British.

If Uru#1 anthem ended at the 2min mark it’s a contender for goat imo (they all suck ldo). I know all the words too!

7 Likes

4 Likes

Uruguay anthem pretty legit, but yeah that was way too long.

1 Like

1 Like