Leftist and Scottish Memes for Seizing the Means

I don’t like that moment, but liking Predator is nothing to be ashamed of.

1 Like

That’s what I was trying to avoid. A conversation about body mass.

Given that the movie and the scene are objectively awesome, pretty much any argument for why was bound to be correct

2 Likes

Fortunately, we are only discussing general energy equivalence. What you convert that energy into is up to you!

Ok wait, how have I not seen

Petetite Bouttigeigous

anywhere or some variation thereof?

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/rubycramer/status/1221460901079003137?s=09

15 Likes

Well that’ll be Bernie’s next “scandal” to deal with.

I’m pulling for antisemitism. It’s the only antibiotic centrists have that still seems to work everywhere against the infection of left wing politics. I’m praying bernie can be our MRSA.

3 Likes

Can’t be. It’s ugly and makes no sense.

Are there any good ones?

1 Like

One arm has “Unstuck Politics” on it, the other arm has “2+2 politics & society” on it, and the hands in the middle have “shitting on democrats” on it

8 Likes

Not bad. But still.

So in this meme there are two opposites, and where they meet they create a comical synthesis. But wrestling arms are still fighting, they do not actually combine into anything. What am I missing?

Now I know why I’ve never run across it.

But someone should Venn up Beetle’s 2+2 vs UP one.

Predator? All I remember from that is Jesse Ventura’s line.

You don’t remember the part where he smears mud and muck all over his beefy pecs to evade the Predator’s thermal vision?

2 Likes

Actually have seen it several times. Top shelf.

6 Likes

5 Likes

LOL Karen Klobuchar

It’s not strictly an arm wrestling pose. It’s also plausibly a special handshake shared between two men finding unexpected common ground.

5 Likes

1 Like