Leftist and Scottish Memes for Seizing the Means

18 Likes

This thread is my favorite thing on the net.

7 Likes

6 Likes

18 Likes

shoot

12 Likes

13 Likes

first vote would be 53-46 DUCY?

:smiley:
Unless the “someone” in first case was not a Senator, just an aide.

12 Likes

82961309_2779951155392757_2864865627359674368_n

19 Likes

15 Likes

Invasion day making it to the US. Nice

8 Likes

This fucked up its own joke. The background is from Predator, in which Arnold (Chuck E. Cheese in the meme) wins the match. So it’s like, I guess Buttigieg isn’t that alienating of a corporate puppet?

It’s a bizarre scene and I can never help going wtf?. How is that air arm-wrestling thing a submission hold? If you can’t figure out how to stage something that makes sense, just leave it out, don’t make up something like that. Is it like a body building pose-off? Carl Weathers is just like “I give up. My bicep isn’t growing any bigger!”

1 Like

I guess but the way that picture is used in memes for at least the last year has been to show a common ground between two things. It seems like it’s never been used with the correct context in mind

3 Likes

Ok, didn’t know this was an existing meme structure. Must be a zoomer meme to not know the context.

1 Like

this is a huge meme format, it’s been around for years and has been consistently popular, you’re just insanely out of the loop

5 Likes

Most Liz supports are thou… :rofl:

1 Like

That’s still unironically one of my favorite cinema moments. Predator is my guilty pleasure

1 Like