Leaving on that midnight train for Georgia Runoff

I thought it was the opposite; I have XL shirts from WSU in the 80’s that don’t fit compared to XL’s today.

lol bratt stevens. his tastes are with corrupt senator over a pastor from mlk jr church.

Bret: I’m hoping that Loeffler wins and Perdue loses, not that I’m remotely enthusiastic about either of them. In Loeffler’s case, she’s exactly what you say she is. But Rev. Warnock is way too far to the left for my taste. Ossoff is more of a centrist. Also, I want Republicans to maintain control of the Senate by the narrowest possible margin.

suzzer’s auditioning for a prime time Fox news show

https://twitter.com/BillOReilly/status/943287694121152512

12 Likes

1 Like

Can someone live blog this Raff presser. I don’t have the will to actually watch it.

Omg this is amazing lol.

Oh come on. I’m 5-10 205 and XL is perfect.

6-4 just Needs an xlt or his 210 is like Trumps 239.

He’s going step by step through this water break thing to an extreme degree of detail like how the break was caused by an overloaded urinal valve.

This guy isn’t helping. Trying to debunk insane conspiracy nonsense is just throwing gas on the fire. It’s like explaining that the Pentagon did indeed get hit on 9/11 (this presser even includes pleas to “watch the video”).

Sterling: EVEN IF you believe in this ridiculous stolen election conspiracy, the absolute best thing you can do is vote.

Me:

1 Like

Well, that’s better than a PSA for Republicans to vote.

1 Like

Not everyone is shaped the same. I’m fairly barrel chested with a set of moobs Phil Mickelson would be proud of. My stomach isn’t the problem - it’s my chest, shoulders and arms.

It was a brief PSA for Republicans (and Democrats) to vote…

followed by line-item steamrolling every insane 8chan conspiracy post and pointing out what a fucking muppet you’d have to be to believe any of this shit. Which is to say they will dig in even deeper now.

That doesn’t sound that terrible. Did Raff make an appearance or was it just that other guy? I’ve seen the clips in the Rupar thread.

This isn’t bad at all. In fact, it seems great? It’s just Gabriel Sterling speed-talking, and he’s flanked to the left by and older bald gentleman with a nice white beard cloaked in all black trying to keep pace signing and doing it with moxie.

I love their sign-language guy. He’s elite.

2 Likes

The only thing that could have made this better is if Sterling would have outright claimed he’s not a member of the DEEP STATE.

Well this sounds a whole lot better than what @Riverman made it sound like.

I dunno maybe he can clarify. It seems like a win to me because he’s shitting all over McDeals and derposphere conspiracies, and anyone who’s somehow sensitive to that is already fully bought in. For anyone who still has two feet in reality, it just sounds like a guy calling an obviously crazy liar an obviously crazy liar.

depends on election day turnout

both sides are acting like they’re losing of course