LC Thread 2020: What the PUNK? ROCK.

The authorities are frauds and only in it for the money.

How many voters are we looking at who will stay at home and not vote for reasons of Biden being to far right or w/e?

This number may be higher than I realize when I see Trump at 46% to win today.

She’s not gonna see this, bro :yum:

i mean cmon how do we know the sun isn’t a flashlight in the hand of an invisible giant

how do we know there isn’t dry land at the bottom of the ocean

how do we know gravity is real and we won’t just float off the earth one day

how do we know green is the color green and not blue

i am very intelligent and i demand respect for having the guts to ask questions while you sheep just believe everything you’re told!

1 Like

Fair But…

https://mobile.twitter.com/TimothyDSnyder/status/1284545321847193602

You didn’t make it to the Rick roll did you… sigh, oh to be understood in one’s time!

2 Likes

You know, I’m beginning to think there might just be something in that projection idea.

I did not.

1 Like

online/twitter isn’t real life sounds like a lot but probably not that many–I’m far more concerned about mail ballots getting tossed because of whatever reason they make up or people didn’t put postage on it.

1 Like

I feel obliged to comment on how the super-secret Banksy boat is…bright pink.

2 Likes

The Venn diagram of people who understand compound interest and Aristotelian metaphysics is some shape that doesn’t deserve a name because math isn’t real.

5 Likes

This article didn’t get enough love. I haven’t laughed so hard in a long time. I am still not sure if it’s supposed to be serious or not but i choose to believe it is, and the reporter is an earnest young intern trying too hard for his first real byline.

Omg I’m in tears.

1 Like

Wait until you find out the reporter orchestrated the whole thing :eyes:

1 Like

Banksy is an Operation Petticoat fan.

1 Like

I’ve always gone with dividing by 2, adding 8 and rounding up

So 50 /2 = 25
25 + 8 = 33

There’s no scientitifc basis behind it. Just something I picked up at some point along the way.

Prude. All the cool kids are using (age/2)+7

As long as he’s not an HMS Pinafore fan.

Puritanism still abounds.

I can’t see why anyone should be censorious if both parties are around 25 or over.

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1299028504395292675?s=21

Hey, people have found a new way to suck!

I read “New Teacher Challenge” and thought it was gonna be horrible pranks played on new or substitute teachers not ableism.