LC Thread 2020: What the PUNK? ROCK.

I already tried to find the beginning of the wil bet for like 20 minutes earlier. Not doing it tonight lol. Their search always fucking sends me to end of whole thread whenever I click on posts in search and I have to find post numbers.

1 Like

Dude we are like the same in every respect expect eloquence.

1 Like

I just went full bald because why not. Looks much better than hair on head with no beard at least. Ceiling fan is like a constant cool menthol breeze!

1 Like

Exactly. There are always lurkers. All the arguing isn’t completely in vain.

1 Like

This is where wil318466 asks if LetsGambool would like to place a wager.

LG wants to win wil being permabanned. He points out:

Just to be sporting, before you proceed with this note that 1) Im willing to put up money and only ask you to leave the site if you lose and 2) you’ve actually divulged information in this thread about what you do and how much money you make, I haven’t divulged information about what I do and how much money I make, and I know what I do and how much money I make.

Wil won’t wager a ban because he needs the site for gambling purposes. (But he’s banned anyways. Why did that happen?)

We’ll need a person we can agree on and things like driver’s licenses/tax returns for proof. Let me know. I suggest Duke0424, or ■■■■■■■■■■■. Both post regularly and I trust them with my private info and neither post in politics or PU.

The whole point is that wil is a moron who for some reason is fixated on my professional life, has no idea what he’s talking about, basically said he makes somewhere like 70-100K earlier in the thread, and still for some reason decided to play W-2 headz up for rollz despite the fact I obviously know my own income.

Paycheck stub, this month or last month, sent to my two people, and I’ll add spank.

I want to send it to chezlaw.

You chose I answered. If the documents aren’t there in 56 minutes I win.

Wil, this gets you a 1 day ban to give LG time to get the documents sent out. Once that’s done and we hear the results from Chez we’ll figure out what’s next.

2 Likes

The 39-year-old wife of Congressman Andy Barr, who survived a close challenge from Amy McGrath in 2018, has passed away.

Was COVID the first thing you thought about upon hearing that? Suicide? Drug overdose? Domestic violence?

Who remembers the Serena Williams “crip walk” meltdown that got wil banned originally?

3 Likes

And wil would always be referencing how he’d grown up and lived in the mean streets of Philadelphia. For a brief time I thought he might be doing a long form fresh prince troll. Turns out he was just an unhinged idiot.

DVaut has never posted here? He’s definitely been one of my favorites as well. Also EmpireMan, but I’ve seen him here I think unless it’s yet another apparition of something positive.

Yeah @EmpireMan is here but DVaut was on one of his frequent 2p2 breaks when we left and he’s never been back.

1 Like

Dude released his YouTube comedy special a year ago for free. More people watched a video that came out 2 months ago of a guy becoming friends with a bee.

I don’t think it’s about feeling guilty and embarrassed. I think it’s about recognising that some of us have, by accident of birth mainly, been extremely lucky and that this luck is a large part for our relative well-off position. It’s useful in that it helps put to bed the bullshit notion that people’s financial/educational etc success is usually down to their hardwork and that other people’s financial/educational etc ‘failure’ is down to their laziness and ineptitude.

5 Likes

https://www.rte.ie/news/world/2020/0617/1147900-india-china-soldiers/

An Indian army source told AFP there was no shooting but there were “violent hand-to-hand scuffles”.

The soldiers threw punches and stones at each other, with Chinese troops allegedly attacking their Indian counterparts with rods and nail-studded clubs during the more than six-hour fight, the Hindustan Times reported.

How did this not end up with shooting?

From what I’ve read they met halfway up a Himalayan mountain in the dark, and it’s likely a lot of them fell to their deaths. Like, literally stumbling in to one another and fighting was the only way to know where anyone was.

There were no Real American Patriots nearby out for a jog with their handgun.

4 days and like 9 hours work and I was able to buy a couch. It may have been more difficult than buying my house!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/jbarro/status/1273247632236982272?s=20

2 Likes

Taking cost of living into account, what do you guys think are the top 5 costal cities in the US?

No joke, the last time I saw DiPaolo onscreen in anything whatsoever he was pretend fighting with Louis CK on his FX show. And it was over DiPaolo being a D-bag conservative!

1 Like

No, but I never said anyone should feel guilty. I don’t feel guilty about stuff I didn’t do. I’ve never even said anyone must acknowledge their privilege or must do anything, but denying it is certainly dishonest and being offended that you are asked to do it is petty. It’s understandable that someone at a disadvantage is offended by the privileged denying their privilege. Some people take silence for denial and they have a point.

Would you feel negatively towards a man who insisted that his superior accomplishments were because he is better than you when you know he isn’t?

2 Likes