LC Thread 2020: What the PUNK? ROCK.

Classic symptoms of a through-and-through gunshot wound. You should get that looked at.

4 Likes

My not getting on Tiktok, due to it seeming weird and scary, seems to be my official surrender to geezerdom.

I’m not sure what you mean by “shoulder blade muscle” but pec minor issues often present with simultaneous chest and shoulder pain. Google pec minor stretches / exercises and see if that helps.

1 Like

Too easy

Atleast with Apple they give you something of value…

1 Like

:grin:

71 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Anarchy Thread

What

The

Fuck!?

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/WILGOREN/status/1316493127591419904

Yeah, my OnlyFans page doesn’t get this kind of action. Probably because all the men interested in me are too old and will only use computers under dire circumstances such as finding a dead pidgin.

4 Likes

Preach

5 Likes

Apparently grapefruit can mess with certain drugs by multiplying their effect up to 5x. Ritalin and Prilosec which I’m on are both on the list - hmmm. I wonder if half a grapefruit a day - which I think corresponds to about a half cup of juice, is enough to matter. I never drink grapefruit juice straight.

I’m trying to keep my mind off my parents whose brains snapped today and have gone overnight from full lockdown Covid since March to “yeah we were exposed but YOLO let’s party who needs a test ignorance is bliss”. I fear the brain worm that caused MAGA to arise must have found my parents. Luckily they already voted.

Here’s a “would you rather” exercise I was pondering today.

Would you rather Biden had a small edge in cast votes in a lot of battleground states that could each be challenged by false claims of voter fraud or ballot fuckery, or that Biden wins convincingly but in the fewest possible states in the electoral college counting, leaving him vulnerable to fuckery from faithless electors?

1 Like

Grapefruits are so good. Freshmen year of college I’d eat a couple every day in the dining hall, wonder if that was leading to any negative health effects…

Grapefruit with a bit of sugar is bomb though. Fuck the juice.

So, not a fan of sea breezes or greyhounds, eh?

There’s a huge range. Ruby Red grapefruit from the lower Rio Grande valley are almost as sweet as an orange and incredibly delicious. They rarely make it out of Texas tho.

So I guess we have superheroes now, that’s the next exciting 2020 thing.

https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1316494033200570368?s=21

We are in serious need of some more pozzed republicans because when things slow down this forum turns into a cat fight.

4 Likes

Article says:

• Amphetamines (Adderall and Ritalin)

Amphetamines interact with grapefruit juice. Article writer made the common mistake of thinking Ritalin is an amphetamine. It isn’t, and doesn’t interact with grapefruit juice.

While I was there I had a quick look at omeprazole as well, while there is an interaction it’s clinically insignificant. I have an organic chem major (and took final-year pharmacology but quit it halfway through) so I speak this stuff. Grapefruit juice is a real concern though and not to be taken lightly, with some meds that are more borderline-toxic to begin with, a single glass of grapefruit juice might be enough to cause drug toxicity.

My girlfriend has a grapefruit tree and I have been demolishing them in the form of juice for the last several months. One of my favourite juices.

1 Like

Yeah I googled ritalin and grapefruit juice and nothing came up. Last time I’m taking medical advice from Atlas Obscura.

Sounds like omeprazole + a half a grapefruit a day is nothing to worry about.

I do get a mild euphoric buzz after eating my grapefruit though. I really look forward to it every day. I wonder what that’s all about. I can’t think of any other food except maybe chocolate - but it’s a different buzz.