Kamala / Walz 2024

Hes a Pennsylvanian too I think

Stockdale?

1 Like

Nobody had ever heard of Giannis Antetokounmpo, either, and look what happened there.

Waitā€¦Ginaā€¦Gianā€¦Giannis? There it is.

At the very least this race has informed all of us how hard Tim Walz rules.

4 Likes

Wait, Mark Kelly has an identical twin brother? Oh the conspiracy fodder that would provide.

1 Like

Idk much about him but Walz seems ok.

https://x.com/GovTimWalz/status/1698761196730540472

13 Likes

I donā€™t trust a guy who raises a vegetarian daughter.

3 Likes

Seems like heā€™s in (good-humored) denial about it. :see_no_evil:

Minnesota State Fair food is insane. Like fried things on a stick? Youā€™d better.

FYP.

4 Likes

Isnā€™t this like every state fair, everywhere? Iā€™d buy Hawaii having less of that stuff, but every other state fair has to be chock full of it.

You saying they didnā€™t have that in Wisconsin?

Iā€™m sure somethingā€™ll turn up but as of right now I quite like this guy.

4 Likes

Minnesota is on an entirely different level than everywhere else (I have knowledge of all the other state fairs from simply thinking about them).

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure TX has it beat. I think they have the theoretical maximum there. If youā€™re a fan, Iā€™d recommend checking it out. Not a whole lot of other great reasons to visit there.

1 Like

Donā€™t throw me into the briar patch!

2 Likes

Sounds lile they are terrified of Walz or Kelley

2 Likes

I donā€™t know, these inside baseball Rs speak frankly to inside baseball reporters more often than you would think.

For example, this guy got direct quotes from Trumpā€™s campaign managers saying on the record that they thought they could easily roll Biden but their only concern was that institutional Ds would force him out and then be able to run a much stronger campaign:

Then Biden is forced out and same guy gets quotes from Trumpā€™s campaign managers that yep, this sucks:

And now it is playing out that Kamala is obviously a much better candidate than Biden.

My guess is that they want their ā€œbrillianceā€ to be documented and on the record and figure swing voters arenā€™t reading this shit anyway.

2 Likes

One of my all time fav sketches.

1 Like

Texas state fair hardcore fries anything and everything.

1 Like