Kamala / Walz 2024

Lots of UPers making it known they are available to serve. I want it to officially be
known that

seinfeld-kramer

8 Likes

If I recall, a lot of hay was made of the fact he went to Somaliland for the hell of it, which people thought was implausible. I never quite understood that since (1) I would totally do the same thing and (2) the CIA could not give less of a fuck about Somaliland.

1 Like

I keep reading the title as “Vape”

1 Like

i definitely think they will skip Pete… they are going to want the straight white male to fill the ticket…

Pete sucks. Kamala sucks too. None of these people are heros.

2 Likes

meh, project 2025 is horrific. Biden sucked too, but was an excellent president. LFG!

2 Likes

Why? What am I missing?

1 Like

Yeah, he’s a white dude. What is he offering that Shapiro doesn’t?

no other legitimate future/options to move up.

Shapiro might want to run on his own terms and is young enough to do it.

People can’t change their minds about something with FOUR YEARS of additional information?!?!!?

1 Like

Senate 2026?

damn, predictit needs to add in a Veepstakes market ASAP

1 Like

I think they’re banned from making new markets. Super frustrating.

dammit. I don’t want to use that fuckstick Peter Theil’s polymarket bullshit site

1 Like

Today is the day that Kamala became president(ial candidate)

22 Likes

Plus at the Victory Party in January 2025 we can have at least 2 (possibly more) glass ceilings overhead ready to shatter and rain glass down on everyone in the Kamala/Pete election night party.

Can probably buy Hilldawg’s at a super huge discount.

2 Likes

i think at first look i favor Mark Kelly for the vp nod. i dont think he has to leave his seat unless they win, and then it would be a special election in 2025

I think Pete would be a decent pick. I’d be a little worried about the election getting mired in “wokeness” bullshit adding a gay guy to the female POC ticket, but idk if that’s a legit concern. Maybe hammering on that stuff is a losing message for the GOP.

Aside from him, just some generic dude like Cooper would be fine.

1 Like