Kamala / Walz 2024

Yes thank you for asking how are you?

3 Likes

Obviously yes, for me anyway

3 Likes

Not drunk, but def a bit past buzzed. Itā€™s also after midnight here, so I guess I should turn in.

1 Like

My membership in the NY Biden Facebook group already paying off with some dank memes

LOL

7 Likes

Youā€™re a euro???

Wonder woman is not eligible to be the US vice president or president #showusthebirthcertificate

2 Likes

I join them too, just to see what the not-so-extremely online crowd is thinking/feeling. Itā€™s why I now think she was a fantastic pick. These people arenā€™t on twitter 8 hours a day chasing down all the latest intraparty fights and policy disagreements. They just want to win and feel hopeful again.

lol 8 hours a day more like 14 hours a day

2 Likes

They never really believed it in the first place. Thatā€™s how we got here.

1 Like

+1

HOW THE FUCK DO THEY STILL NOT GET IT

Heā€™s an American living in Europe I believe. Germany maybe.

Iā€™m not sure there isnā€™t a fair amount of hate for Snowden here. This might not hurt her rep as much as youā€™d think.

I bumped it for those who havenā€™t seen it.

I was unaware there was such a thread. Thanks for mentioning it. Not sure what Iā€™ll have to contribute besides listening :headphones:

The CNN polls seem to have been weird for past few months.
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1295151801562431488?s=21

Yeah I wonā€™t really trip until several other polls have the same results. But Biden +4 is Trump being a 70% favorite with all the election fuckery.

Nah, I hate her because sheā€™s black and Iā€™m secretly racist.

Punching people in the throat for saying the n-word has been my long con.

3 Likes

CNN is an entertainment channel. Hopefully this is them trying to create a tight race for the ratings. Biden needs to be +15 in legitimate polls leading up the the election to make it more likely we fade the fascist takeover.

1 Like

The circumstances of this election are different, and unlike Hillary, Biden isnā€™t loathed by the population (even though he should be). Heā€™s also not a woman and therefore is only running against one opponent, rather than an opponent plus sexism. If Hillary were the nominee again instead of Biden, Iā€™d be saying itā€™s a tossup.

5 Likes

This is a good point to look at. Would Bernie have ever legitimately been interested in VP?