Kamala / Walz 2024

Administrative competence will be very important in a Biden administration because if they win they will have to basically rebuild huge parts of the Federal government. I’m not sure administrative competence matters much for VPs though. What do they even do?

Correction: it will not be Big Gretch.

I don’t know. I just mean she seems like a really sharp, competent person. Like imagine if she was in charge of the COVID task force.

Unless I overlooked something -

Listed: Harris, Warren, Whitmer, Duckworth, Bottoms

Not listed: Rice, Bass, Demings

Meh, someone posted something wrong, then spent several posts doubling down. If we get rid of those sorts of interactions, then we’d lose like 80% of all posts.

1 Like

Because he empirically is running a good campaign. The speaker list is the most inclusive I can reminder. It reaches out to every wing of the party.

1 Like

I think Rice adds nothing but baggage :luggage:

Guys but what about Rice’s dubious relationship to Barack Hussein Obama’s administration?

as Joe Biden’s VP

2 Likes

The last speakers are in this order: Kamala, The Biden Family, Biden

That is the right progression if I were announcing Kamala as VP.

3 Likes

Kamala is cratering on Predictit. I got in just in time.

I would agree, but having a spot the night before for “The Vice Presidential Nominee” right before Obama would mean Harris is giving two speaches on back to back nights?

The VP spot is already listed.

And in both 2008 and 2016, the VP nominees spoke on Night 3.

I assumed that’s when it was going to happen anyway.

From what I remember it’s standard to announce vp the week before the convention.

I see that but idk. That final trio says to me Kamala announced as VP, then at the end of d4 the whole family takes to the stage with her to promise Americans a brighter tomorrow.

1 Like

I don’t see that as a bad thing or a reason she wouldn’t be VP

They become president when a deadly virus that is steamrolling the country and killing old people at an alarming clip wipes out your 78 year old president.

4 Likes

edit I’m dumb and got excited for no reason

Authoritarian liberalism is admittedly better than fascism. It’s sad, but it’s probably worth voting for.