Kamala / Walz 2024

Le GOAT patch is good in drink form too

2 Likes

Lol yea same. The sour patch watermelon things are less sour and very good too.

yea GOAT movie and GOAT candy we are on the same page then.

1 Like

Ah a non beard discussion I care about, anyone find any really good sour candy online? I’ve tried a few times but really SPK are about the best I’ve got that weren’t crack your teeth nonsense.

you know whats super good? eating sour patch while watching fury road

6 Likes

Aliquippa High School produced Ty Law, Revis Island and coincidentally (given the location of the convention)

War Heads. Sour Punch Bites. Sour Skittles.

1 Like

It’s getting… Old …

Love this

Although, I also hink comrade Kamala is the one that is worth sticking with from their side. Make everything extreme, extremist. Then it’s well “sure Trump is extreme, but so are the other two…”

What the hell is this!!! And why don’t we have that where I live.

Maybe America GOAT after all

1 Like

Nectar of the gods. You should order some.

1 Like

How did the dems wake up intelligent and savvy all of a sudden?

3 Likes

I bought a big bag of Warheads recently and I’m scared they’re going to break my teeth. Combo of very sticky when wet and rock hard isn’t great for me

2 Likes

Title of your sex tape

8 Likes

10 Likes

I feel like this Joey guy might have bad opinions.

4 Likes

He’s putting out intentionally ridiculous content for views. It’s clearly working–this is like the 10th tweet of his that I’ve seen recently, all shared by liberals

4 Likes

yeah but it’sbad for them politically. this was the theory when they started making all the coconut tree supercuts, it absolutely backfired

Absolutely no reason for Harris to do press conferences or interviews or even release policy. She will be subjected to an insane double standard and literally nobody outside the press gives a fuck. Vibes only campaign.

9 Likes

It did?