Kamala / Walz 2024

Just really can’t overstate how good the Harris comms teams is. We’ve been begging for this shit for 9 years because it works

13 Likes

No, but in college I discovered that Vernors + Captain Morgan is an outstanding mixed drink.

2 Likes

They have Vernors in markets in LA, I had no idea it was a midwest thing.

rofl pretty funny that LA farmer markets are selling Detroit pop that more people pretend to like than actually drink in Detroit.

No they have it at Vons I think. I am a ginger ale fan so I’ve tried them all and I do not like Vernors compared to Canada Dry or Schweppes.

Have a Boston Cooler anyway. Sounds gross, tastes good. That’s right.

For real. Just straight up calling him a criminal is awesome.

1 Like

Captain mixes really well with just about anything. There’s been a surprising amount of times where all I’ve had is captain and some random ass pop lying around and it’s always fine.

1 Like

…And straight up calling him a liar. My biggest tilt is reading or watching something that uses words like “falsehood” or “untruth”. The man is a fucking LIAR and what he tells are LIES!!! Call it what it is goddammit

1 Like

Solidarity.

Exactly. I’m hoping she calls him a rapist

And I hope she’s waiting for the best time to do it to dominate a news cycle or two.

1 Like

Blasphemy.

I didn’t know you could get it in CA, I’ve literally never seen it sold outside MI/OH, even grocery stores in other Midwest states don’t always carry it.

Me too. At some point I think people assume if no one is saying it, maybe it’s not true. Better to call a rapist what he is and own the allegation. At this point we know it’s true, so it should be easy to name him and be done.

“My opponent is a rapist. You wouldn’t trust to be alone with him in a hotel room, and we know we can’t trust him with a woman’s right to healthcare and abortion.”

@KamalHQ I’m open for free lance writing gigs. FYI.

6 Likes

I’ve bought Vernors in Utah before

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen it but didn’t know what it was.

1 Like

They rebranded a sneezing tonic from 1890 and sell it as if it’s a fun soft drink

1 Like

Is there a sugar-free version?

1 Like

Probably most affordable housing projects in the US are now built using low-income housing tax credits and it’s been that way for a while.

The full version of this video is awesome. Well worth a watch. Even though it’s a campaign video, the conversation feels totally authentic. It made me smile hard and even tear up a little toward the end.

4 Likes