Kamala / Walz 2024

Hillary would be better than Klob. Not joking.

EDIT: meb basically beat me to it.

1 Like

If the Rona disappears and Hillary is selected as VP this summer, I can cross off the last two squares on my Insanity Bingo and confidently get myself committed

2 Likes

I mean I’ll not argue with you because it’s all subjective but that’s not my sense at all. Harris was very clunky and awkward and Klobes is fine. Unlike Hillary she can at least credibly impersonate a living human mammal that breathes air and drinks water. All three have equally awful politics as far as I can tell, Klobes at least has entertaining stories about her making her aides be human furniture or feed her salad with a comb or whatever. Her aides are probably terrible people too, fuck em.

I legit hate Klob. She is a complete piece of shit. So it’s probably gonna be Klob.

4 Likes

source

2 Likes

Klob couldn’t possibly get near the public hate Hillary has come on.

I personally like Klob more than Hillary.

True. It takes decades of brain washing to get someone hated as much as Hillary was hated in 2016. That wasn’t something that occured during the election cycle. At this point most people don’t even know who Klob is.

Klob is much less popular than “3rd in her home state” Liz tho.

Maybe she’ll capture the hearts of midwestern idiots with another “my ex-husband donated to my campaign” joke. The dolts love that shit.

1 Like

I think my ideal unity ticket is Third Party Romney-Klob: he’s got binders full of women, she throws them at you.

14 Likes

this

klob adds absolutely zero to the ticket. there is literally not one single human being that would vote for Biden/Klob but wouldn’t vote for Biden/Generic Replacement. She literally has a zero VORC. So of course it will be her.

1 Like

There’s a decent chance that almost everyone talked about in this thread has a zero VORC or close to it.

I mean this VP pick has to be one of the more likely ones in US history to actually have to take over. The VP pick is likely the Dem candidate in 2024, so Klobs is a nightmare in that scenario.

hey guys, I think we can stop worrying about Klob

https://twitter.com/JessLivMo/status/1265825225406627841?s=20

Hmm, good endorsement, NYT

NYT’s endorsement of “women” reminded me of Time Magazine selecting “you” as Person of the Year.

Yes, and we know this is true because, as Trump has explained so patiently, if Warren had simply dropped out, allowing her many millions of supporters to vote for Bernie, Sanders would have won IN A LANDSLIDE!

He would have won and the country would have been better off for it. She took a giant money bag to make sure it didn’t. Not sure why you’re such a cop about all this.

Looks like we have two more months of speculation.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/499853-biden-hopes-to-pick-vp-by-aug-1

There’s a bat signal that lights up for him whenever he can make any point against Bernie or supporters, no matter how stupid.

2 Likes