Kamala / Walz 2024

No one ever went broke overestimating the racism of Midwestern idiots.

1 Like

Thatā€™s obviously not anywhere close to what Riverman said.

I do not yield

6 Likes

1 Like

I kind of hate that Michelle Obama was ā€œreducedā€ to first lady status. It makes me often forget that she is a Princeton grad, has a Harvard law degree, and was a successful lawyer before being overshadowed by her husband.

2 Likes

True. I would take her as a dinner guest before Barack. Not that I wouldnā€™t love to grill him. Iā€™d just rather be like okay Michelle, tell me all the good stuff Iā€™m not allowed to repeat (meaning I will promise to put it in spoilers if i post it on Unstuck)

3 Likes

Would anyone be a better troll pick than Maxine Waters?

1 Like

I feel a little better about Joe Biden (still not my first choice) after listening to this interview with Colbert.
Wherein he also talks about his process for picking VP.

3 Likes

Rashida Tlaib. Non-white, Midwestern, solid progressive credentials. Ilhan Omar would have been more troll-y because the hijab would drive Trumpkins nuts, but not natural-born.

2 Likes

For some reason I feel a bit more strongly today that the pick is going to be Kamala Harris.

If Tulsi is his VP then heā€™s dying of polonium poisoning one month in. Or maybe heā€™ll fall out of a hospital window.

2 Likes

Bravely gave his life to test the vaccine :medal_military:

To be fair, he might do that on his own with no help from Russians.

1 Like

If Tulsi is the nominee Iā€™m voting BIden/Pence. Can I do that? I think I can do that. Fuck Tulsi Gabbard.

2 Likes

grunching this thread, but I think klob is a diversion. Every cycle, thereā€™s something floated about VP picks and when the actual announcement comes itā€™s someone that nobody mentioned.

IIRC, someone figured out Hilā€™s pick by watching wikipedia edits, havenā€™t seen any analysis like that yet but Iā€™m sure people are keeping an eye out

Warren would be at the higher end of who I think is possible. Would be more engaged than I have been since Super Tuesday if this happens.

3 Likes

Warren seems like a riskier choice than Kamala, or even a generic female Dem.

I liked James Carvillā€™s response regarding VP speculation. ā€œHe could pick Sarah Palin and Iā€™d say it was a great choice.ā€

God, Iā€™d love Maxine as the pick, but Iā€™m not a swing voter in WI.

Itā€™s ok to just say Klob here.

2 Likes