Kamala / Walz 2024

I mean it’s the Washington Generals we’re talking about here. They were going to throw it all in the garbage one way or another.

2 Likes

I don’t see anything on Walz or Buttigieg aides.

4 Likes

https://www.axios.com/2024/07/31/kamala-harris-vp-pick-wall-street-donors

I hope you have all seen Australia’s previous prime ministers speech on sexism?

If you haven’t, it’s well worth a minute for the short version and the 15 for the long one.

I would LOVE Kamala to bring some of this energy.

“When people in our campaign commit sexual assault, we fire them immediately. When people in your campaign commit sexual assault you make him your candidate”

2 Likes

Kamala would have to say “When people in my department commit sexual harassment, I lie and say that I didn’t know about the lawsuit or settlement.”

1 Like

Well you’re no fun today

4 Likes

I realize this is a tired trope but it’s hard not to feel like its intentional after they have done this shit since most of us were born pretty much.

2 Likes

They’re out there talking about how much more the Dems spend on cops and borders than Trump. That ought to really get people dancing.

4 Likes

Did y’all think it was funny when I pretended like I’d ever vote Kamala

If there’s no way you were ever voting for her, then at least hopefully you’ll also not vote for Trump and maybe you will help out some Dems running for lower offices.

My post exists in the context of the posts right before it

1 Like

She was so close to securing the loyalty of the left, but then she betrayed you (by thinking about picking the very popular governor of the critical state in this election for a highly visible role with no policy influence). Unforced error.

5 Likes

Whatever bounce Shapiro got in the betting markets yesterday from that unconfirmed Twitter report seems to have disappeared. He’s still a solid betting favorite seemingly on the basis of the news of a Tuesday rally in Philly, but what got posted yesterday doesn’t really seem like it confirmed anything.

This and other things, yes

Totally dishonest.

1 Like

The Harris campaign’s vetting team has met with several contenders for her vice presidential pick, two sources familiar with the matter told NBC News.

They include Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro, Arizona Sen. Mark Kelly, Illinois Gov. JB Pritzker, Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear and Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg.

Kelly missed at least two votes yesterday between noon and 6 p.m. and according to his aide was “off campus," a source said.

I’m betting it’s going to be Shapiro. Sad trombone sound.

1 Like

That guy is straight tho.