Kamala / Walz 2024

The VelociPastor will not be denied!!1!

3 Likes

Bill Clinton seems old and I donā€™t know what heā€™s talking about

Okay I ate my words with Hillary, but Bill has not changed my mind.

1 Like

When do the video game groupies show up?

5 Likes

Sounds pretty cool but would be even cooler if heā€™s still addicted to Dreamcast in 2024

1 Like

Kamala and Walz would surely want your nominations for GOAT movie themes. Your vote matters :grin:

Dreamcast one of the GOAT consoles.

3 Likes

He looks and sounds so damn old. Makes Biden seem thirty years younger.

Yes. Look, if he was killing it then under the circumstances Iā€™d be willing to reluctantly accept the devilā€™s bargain of the gross association to him, but this canā€™t really be accomplishing anything. Somebody please play his exit music.

1 Like

I dunno he seemed like a totally cooked zombie in 2016 so this is better than what I was expecting. ā€œIā€™d rather have the people who respect us nowā€ was a good line there.

That being said the sooner we can never hear from the Clintons again the better.

1 Like

ā€œOne ofā€ maybe. But we know the true GOAT

Still kicking 25+ years later

12 Likes

SNES for me. Canā€™t beat Super Mario World and A Link to the Past.

8 Likes

Hakeem Jeffries had a pretty damn good rah-rah speech imo.

Looking forward to hearing Josh Shapiro since I mostly ignored him in the process. Also want to hear Pete. But mostly Iā€™m Walz-pilled.

2 Likes

Hey! I resemble that remark.

Iā€™m not saying they should carry Jimmy Carter out there but Billā€™s doing great for an old fossil. If it came down to oratorical skill, R vs D, this thing would already be over.

2 Likes

Sure but God this is such low energy. Killing my vibes. The applause is the definition of generous because heā€™s not bringing this home.

Ya its overall terrible. Way too few applause lines and boring. Biden is 3 years older than this guy lol. He is really struggling pronouncing Kamala also. Not great.

1 Like

I played countless hours of Goldeneye in college

4 Likes

CAMEL-A HARRIS :harold:

2 Likes

Now thatā€™s how you close out a speech on time.