Just memes

Cincinnati where diversity means they have German-Americans as well as Dutch-Americans.

3 Likes

Tbh as a person who lives in California and doesnā€™t like Cincinnati nor San Diego, I think that tracks.

I like both LA and Tijuana way better than SD

1 Like

SD is the Austin of California

Who the f doesnā€™t like San Diego!? Talk about weird.

2 Likes

13 Likes

I admit that my San Diego area experience is mostly jarheads in Oceanside and rich old white people in La Jolla. Have spent next to zero time in SD proper. I did go to a game at Petco once and that was great. But to me San Diego is Orange County: The City.

2 Likes

https://x.com/savagesports_/status/1823102406999101679?s=42&t=Aks1yWHpv_uIFbVDfCkugQ

17 Likes

With 100% confidence I can tell you that all of my problems started the day I first visited San Diego.

:candle:

2 Likes

:cry: I live in Oceanside. And the jarheads do like their giant pickups and loud motorcycles. But itā€™s pretty chill.

1 Like

I canā€™t even understand what the driver says to them. You gotta kev-off there?

Iā€™m sure my mom regrets to this day the trip we made to San Diego when I was in 8th grade that pretty much sealed the deal I was going to move to California as soon as I could.

1 Like

You guyz canā€™t pahk there

6 Likes

My wifeā€™s grandmother was in a nursing home in Encinitas. My wife handled her grandmother, I handled all the business stuff with the home and with medicaid/DHHS. That often necessitated in-person visits and Iā€™d go down on Sunday night so I could hit the ground running on Monday morning. Canā€™t remember why I stayed in Oceanside, but I did. My understanding is that Marines on weekend leave were trying extra hard to enjoy their waning freedom.

Anyway, that was a rough time in general, I should probably give the area another shot.

1 Like

Iā€™d show him pics of his inauguration next to Obamaā€™s and ask him which is bigger? Iā€™d just keep shoving his lies in his face. Good way to kill time on a 3 hour flight imo

6 Likes

Put that fucker in a cage!

1 Like

9 Likes

your problem (and most peopleā€™s to be honest) is that of expectation. We call it chili, but really itā€™s more like a greek bolognese, meant to be used as a topping for pasta (and hot dogs)

The flavors are greek/mediterranean. Have a good moussaka and youā€™ll definitely find similar flavor notes to Cincinnati chili.

You canā€™t just go to Skyline and eat a bowl of chili and expect it to be what youā€™re looking for. Itā€™s spaghetti sauce. Would you eat a bowl of marinara or bolognese plain?

1 Like

You can get executed in Italy for saying things like this.

4 Likes