Just memes

9 Likes

9 Likes

To add to the John Mulaney bit. I did that with the jukebox when I was like 5 or 6 years old but the location was a VFW that my was aunt bartending at. Except, I chose a different song for infinite repeat:

Pretty sure I triggered some old asshole regular. Whatever.

1 Like

I couldn’t take more than a couple plays, but I did really enjoy that

14 Likes

19 Likes

434189252_288179057647242_523701697588285693_n

Not cool/cool?

4 Likes

5 Likes

IMG_0365

15 Likes

I’m not sure I did that for a full week during peak 2020 COVID, but I must have come close and it wouldn’t have been hard to officially pull it off.

I can’t be alone here.

What about garbage?

I could do it without noticing if I didn’t have to take the garbage out each week.

1 Like

Our big bin is in the garage. I was assuming that still counted as “inside”, but I understand that it’s borderline.

A week would be trivially easy. For 100k I could do a month provided I could get meals/fruit/veggies to my door and there wasn’t some other complication like garbage.

Didn’t some guy once stay in a hotel bathroom for a month? I would definitely try it for enough $$

What about with no clocks, phone, internet, or TV? Maybe a radio in case of some disaster

My sophomore year of college (a period of heavy drug and alcohol abuse) I didn’t leave the fraternity house for an extended period of time, at least two weeks.

1 Like

If I can at least have some books, I’m snap doing that for a month for 100k.

Just an empty place with only a bed and food would be a tougher call.

18 Likes

I just spent so much time reading this thread I missed my bus stop by more than 10 blocks

16 Likes

Walk back or catch another bus?