Just memes

If you’re reading this thread and as stoned as you should be watch this video. It’s funnier than that lawyer cat shit or whatever.

5 Likes

12 Likes

A friend of a friend from work has 4 sons.

He took them to Hooters for the first time, then captured perhaps the greatest image in the history of photography:

22 Likes

The Four Humours: Reaction To Tittays Edition

2 Likes

I have a dad friend who has never heard the thermostat meme. He made a dad joke and I started talking about thermostats and he thought I was having a stroke.

https://twitter.com/Fred_Delicious/status/1008384874657583106

6 Likes

16 Likes

8 Likes

I obviously understand the last meme in this latest bunch, but maybe someone should explain it to the others that don’t get it.

2 Likes

What about when it’s at a pet store and it’s a donation to save puppies?

Petco has tons of money to help puppies. When I give to charity I get the credit and the tax write-off thanks bye.

It does feel like a total scam. The company gets to say we raised over x million dollars for charity and get all the credit but it wasn’t their money in the first place.

Ah, it’s a textbook example of fundraising.

Newborn lions, which you would think would be total badasses given their adult form, are nurtured and protected by their mothers.

Baby turtles will never see their mothers. They are born buried in the sand, have to dig themselves out, only to begin a trek to the ocean during which they’re eaten by birds and other predators, then make it to the ocean to be eaten by sharks. 1 in 100 survive to adulthood

Sigh, it’s tough. And 100 out of 100 of those adult turtles get sexually harassed by seals.

Really makes you think.

10 Likes

3 Likes

This makes me irrationally angry

I think your anger is rational.

1 Like

Well, how else they gonna fit it in the box?

1 Like

I don’t get it. Should they have known the balls would be deflated? Why can’t you ship an inflated ball?

Aw, size 3. Its a baby soccer ball!

1 Like