Just memes

Found this pretty cool:

Now try squinting.

16 Likes

I couldn’t see it until I saw it in thumbnail form.

I’ve seen a ton of these types of images pop up in the last three weeks or so. I’m assuming one of the ai generators is pumping them out. They are certainly very neat.

2 Likes

Proud they got the number of claps right

1 Like

https://twitter.com/invis4yo/status/1722831189478891551

7 Likes

8 Likes

Oh man, fuck those things. Or not, since these are one of the primary reasons I discovered I have no fine depth perception.

It’s physically impossible for me to see those stupid images.

1 Like

I can’t see them either. But being able to see the one you posted made me remember that time I super empathized with the guy in the toque.

I was going to quote this today and forgot. Day ruined

1 Like

there are multiple tips/methods/tricks on working through most depth perception issues. e.g. you can focus on a pin in front of the picture, or put it in a picture frame with some glare, and try focusing on the reflection.

Yer likes are all belong to me

22 Likes

9 Likes

26 Likes

This one is actually kind of fun if you think about it a bit.

I’ve always had this dream of running a rescued animal sanctuary in my retirement. Figured I’d start small with hawks and raccoons and stuff and work my way up to elephants. But if you give me an elephant I guess I have to start there.

Another one is lease it to a good zoo for $1 a month.

Does “set it free” count as giving it away? The problem with that though is that if it’s not used to the wild and doesn’t have a herd, it probably won’t go well.

And of course - elephant steaks. Market it to dipshit 3rd way crossfit bros as the latest in paleo.

1 Like

Can’t give it away or sell it kind of handcuffs you a bit.

I guess the only answer is figure out how to dispose of a dead elephant that died of exposure in an unsuitable climate.

Never said you couldn’t rent it out.

Oh I guess you can’t sell the elephant steaks. But you could give them away as a promo, then sell more from other elephants. Wait you can’t give them away either. Argh there goes my elephant steak business. ]

I got it. You could eat the entire elephant as you also get super fit, then show everyone your amazing before and after transformation as you launch your elephant steak empire.

1 Like

season 5 elephant price sign GIF

7 Likes

Raffle?

mood

12 Likes