Just memes

15 Likes

why would a vampire be a cop

1 Like

They can enter but only for police business, any vampire business and it catches on fire cause fuck shiny vampire cops.

The guy with the 20 ft plank has me dying

4 Likes

I bought a prepackaged shed and they used a forklift to put it on my minivan roof rack. One of the old school caravans from the 80s. Thankfully I only lived a mile from the store. The weight was a major strain on the suspension. Thought the tires were going to pop.

2 Likes

Whats so great about it whether its staged or not we’ve all been in that situation where we’ve got something from home depot or Ikea and then got to the car and realized we haven’t really thought this through.

3 Likes

FYP

1 Like

Or we did think it through, but nevertheless miscalculated.

2 Likes

Couldn’t Google how much weight could be held on top back in ‘89. Shit I’m old.

1 Like

I give up

1 Like

Cuz they both suck

Amirite?

3 Likes

It seemed to work for the T-1000 and one of the decepticons :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

15 Likes

Oh man, can you imagine not being able to find your phone?

3 Likes

I couldn’t find my wallet one night. I had gone to Target earlier that day, but I specifically remembered putting it in my pocket. I looked all over the house - while my wife had her book club over, so I didn’t want to look frantic - and was almost to the point of calling credit card companies, etc., when I found it in the bathroom.

It was a dark wallet lying on a dark bath mat. It had fallen out of my shorts pocket when I was taking a dump.

4 Likes

I got a thing for my iPhone that holds a credit card, ID and cash and now I hardly ever take my wallet anywhere.

1 Like

I went to a furniture store to shop for a new recliner. After testing out 25 or so different chars, I left and when I got to my car, I discovered my keys were missing.

I found my keys after retesting 20 recliners.

16 Likes

30 minute nap per recliner?

Move to Sweden and you won’t even need cash. In the past 4 years I have only needed cash once, way out in the bushes