21 Likes

https://twitter.com/NoahGarfinkel/status/1607911281096556546

8 Likes

minmaxers_AdobeExpress

4 Likes

15 Likes

spaghetti

15 Likes

75-125g per person depending on size, dish etc. 100 is safe for any but the bigliest imo.

Had one. It worked. Mostly just go by the box. 1 box for full meal for four with leftovers for another meal.

2 Likes

this

if you need this piece of plastic you probably need help tying your shoes

3 Likes
3 Likes

One of my wife’s biggest annoyances with me is when I make spaghetti I always make way too much.

On a completely unrelated note, I cannot for the life of me tie my shoes without them coming untied throughout the day

Double knot them.

Then I can’t get them untied when I’m ready to take them off!

1 Like

I once asked the internet if there was a better way to tie my shoes, and the answer was yes. There’s some sort of double wrap thing that does work, but it’s a little more complicated and I’m lazy so I started buying slip on shoes instead and now my life is better.

4 Likes

Master the Ian knot and this will no longer be a problem

This is probably the

referenced above and yes, it’s a little confusing at first but once you get it down you can tie your shoes in 2 seconds and the knots will stay tied.

I can’t do something a five year old learns to do and you think I’m going to “master” an advanced knot

jlawok

4 Likes

I believe in you.

Wow. Get out of my body, imposter.

Btw I like my sauce cooked into the noodles (baked or Dutch oven). Leftovers are the best.