Joe Rogan

https://twitter.com/nathanTbernard/status/1321201345760796679?s=19

Pandora is where it’s at, Spotify can foad

1 Like

Why you say this? Rogan thing making consider cancelling spotify.

Rogan super reactionary and was probably pushed hard right after the dnc went after him super hard over bernie.

Gjge dnc pissing off one of the biggest voices on our side. I mean he was always a piece of shit but pushing him further that way was just another massive self own

4 Likes

Joe’s apparently having some election special with Kyle Kulinski and Alex Jones.

Gotta “both sides” things right?

1 Like

C’mon, man, he was never a reliable ally of the left.

1 Like

Having jones on with someone reasonable seems good

1 Like

Joe isn’t reasonable?

He is but he doesn’t really challenge his guests.

GG on Rogan today. Keeeed has to be pumped.

3 Likes

LOL, I’ve seen the DNC blamed for a lot of shit, but “They made him provide a massive platform for Alex Jones” is the lolliest.

I’m obviously going to watch this but kinda bummed that Greenwald isn’t in the studio. Rogan’s podcasts are always much worse when the guest is remote.

1 Like

Rogan was never on “our side.”

It’s almost as if, bear with me, they could have seen this coming before they signed him for 100 million dollars

5 Likes

Aww Bernie Sanders/Dan Crenshaw supporter Joe Rogan says it’s a glitch, we shall see

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG6XR5Yllo5/?igshid=pc4l2oqx70ec

I literally knew Rogan was an idiot when he was on that Fear Factor show. Some people are just dumb.

These are his last three guests. It’s like the trifecta of dumbshits for Trump.

The preceding episode, #1,554 with rapper Kanye West, and the following episode, #1,556 with Intercept co-founder and journalist Glenn Greenwald, were still active.

BTW, Rogan will tank within 6 months after Trump loses because the culture will change. What Spotify did is like reupping Tucker Carlson’s contract right before the election.

2 Likes

lol no. Rogan is going to be just fine no matter who wins. He’s not a reliable Trumper, he’s not a reliable Sanders guy. It’s the classic South Park “both sides, whatever, bro” brand of dudebro populism.

9 Likes

Joe Rogan is obsessed with “SJWs” and “blue-haired women on Twitter” and thinks any man who holds any sort of feminist worldview must have had a messed up childhood.

Even if you give him the benefit of the doubt for constantly platforming far-right grifters, what is left?

It amazes me that anyone on this forum would consider him anything other than a drooling moron–and a dangerous one at that–let alone some sort of ally to the left.

8 Likes

He’s for universal healthcare, drug decriminalisation, he’s generally isolationist/anti-imperialist, and here is a quote from him:

If you were in the presence of a woman who came over here from Guatemala and she’s poor, and she’s starving, and they’re taking her baby away, and she’s wailing and screaming from a primal, a primal place in her… her DNA, that the one thing she loves more than anything is being taken away - a baby! - if that doesn’t freak you the fuck out you’re not a part of the team man, you’re missing it, you’re missing it… We are here for a hundred years of whatever, that’s what we’re here for, if you want to spend a hundred years saying “hurrr she shouldn’t have fuckin’ broke the law” I don’t want you on the team. You’re an asshole, right? And I don’t give a fuck if you’re right or left, I don’t care if you’re religious or I don’t care if you’re an atheist. If that’s what you support you are an asshole, and we don’t want you on our team, okay?

If you only want to politically associate with people who have almost exactly the same opinions as you, that’s not doing politics, that’s joining a club. “Is he an ally to the left?” is the wrong question. The correct question is “might he be useful to the left?”.

Edit: Like it’s so weird to me that people look at a dude who will have basically anyone interesting on his show and let them speak their mind and be like “we must never go on that show, it’s essential that we don’t associate with this man and his very large audience. That will achieve our goal of having him only book centrists and right-wingers”.

11 Likes