Joe Biden's VP pick --- Kamala Harris

She’s good on the attack. Joe is a bit slow.

There’s definitely a surprising amount insider trading that goes on at PI.

Well I had $10 on Rice. I guess I can live with Copmala. Probably would have preferred Rice.

Lol. Expect a couple of hours of:

7 Likes

I like her as a pick. Super high chance he just picked the first female president.

4 Likes

Hoping she does well; I think she can.

Looking forward to a flurry of Hidden Replies in this thread and the PotusBowl one, lol

2 Likes

Seems totally fine also. Anyone who cares about her being a cop is never voting Trump anyways.

4 Likes

Also curious to see what kind of novel brands of sexism and racism her nomination elicits.

(Not actually that curious)

3 Likes

[img]that meme with MAGA hat choosing between two buttons… BLUE LIVES MATTER v. Kamala is a horrible cop who threw black people in prison[/ img]

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m waiting for the “Law & Order” party to somehow try to attack her from the left on her record as a prosecutor. They’ll do it for sure, but it will be laughably stupid.

3 Likes

Watevs will be in here soon to tell us she is the devil.

1 Like

Wouldn’t have been my top choice of course but I can get behind it. Like her more than most leftists do. Super glad it wasnt someone over the age of 60.

4 Likes

can’t wait to see hilarys reaction when Biden inevitably dies in office and Kamala becomes first female president

5 Likes

They will probably do it by proxy, aka Russian bots. And it is not to draw people towards Trump, but to demobilize them.

1 Like

As I mentioned months ago, besides the fact that it could be pretty cool to have an Oakland/Berkeley girl as VP and maybe even Pres one day, I’m mostly happy cuz I want all the Maya Rudolph contents please.

tenor

9 Likes

Using her middle name and intentionally mispronouncing it to make her seem more ethnic seem like the obvious ones. Probably some shitty 4chan memes designed to make her seem like some joyless always angry bitch I’m sure. The democratic party is now majority female. Women candidates will always have to deal with this bullshit, but in this polarized electorate its more likely to just be some giant misogynistic circle jerk inside the GOP than something that’s going to move a lot of voters.

One thing I like is that Kamala’s primary run was basically DOA until she bitch slapped Biden around the debates and shot way up in the polls. Now that she’s running on the ticket, hopefully she can deliver for the Biden campaign in the same way she almost dealt him a death blow in the primaries.

3 Likes

I have a weird feeling that people aren’t gonna like the way she laughs.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1293285949917495300

RADICAL LEFT

2 Likes

2 Likes

lol that’s a terrible ad.

She’s such a phony that she called Biden a racist! Come on! Biden’s not the racist in this election! PHONY KAMALA can’t even identify the actual racist.

1 Like