JFK Assassination Bombshell

I thought this was well known already. I guess this guy is saying they have actual documentation. the Deep State links to Oswald are already so solid and extensive that it makes such a conspiracy the overwhelming favorite. documentation probably wont convince anyone that doesnt already believe the Stone movie.

Right, but they also kept the information secret from inquiries. Ex-director Richard Helms testified in closed session that the CIA had looked through their records and didnā€™t have any contact with Oswald. Covering that up shows a little more consciousness of guilt. Of course itā€™s still far from demonstrating that the CIA had anything to do with JFK.

1 Like

I donā€™t really think the CIA works that way

I should also mention that the CIA were supposed to release all remaining records pertaining to the assassination back in 2017 and theyā€™ve been dragging their feet, claiming that they still need to protect sources. Biden set a deadline for this month sometime, not sure on exact date. Weā€™ll see what happens.

With no evidence whatsoever, I will speculate the leaked information comes from Trump and the classified records he stole. This is the kind of shit heā€™d love to have. Obviously this is pretty far out there but if itā€™s so, it could be just a teaser. Don doesnā€™t give stuff away for free.

Itā€™s not that new. I think it was a thing in the late 80s/90s? To me itā€™s the exact right mix of incompetence and cover up. I donā€™t think the bozos who ran the bay of bigs, couldnā€™t kill Castro and were giving out LSD like candy were capable of a well run conspiracy

Broken clock is right twice a day? Incompetent conspirators successful twice a century?

The CIA has had many more overwhelming successes than 2 per century.

Shockingly, itā€™s an organization with many different people working on different projects, rather than a homogenous entity

2 Likes

The cia of Kennedys time was not a very successful organization

In Cuba maybe

This is just Central/South America, add the operations going on in Southeast Asia and behind the Iron Curtain and Iā€™d hardly consider them unsuccessful.

2 Likes

Africa too. Killing Lumumba was def a success for that team.

But then someone would have to kill Ruby to make sure he didnt talk. Then someone has to kill that guy. Eventually weā€™re all dead. Chessmate.

Secret CIA cancer ray got Ruby.

https://twitter.com/stevenportnoy/status/1603466683615744004

Ah, well, nevertheless,

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure that the CIA will eventually agree to release the records that implicate the CIA in the murder of a sitting president. Just have to give them a few more years.

2 Likes

Far out, a total nothingburger

Write it off to a few bad seeds in the organization . Next

Hey so what was with that?

Theyā€™re still hiding stuff?

https://archive.li/JPYAR

So Kissinger then?