Jeffrey Epstein and Associates

3 Likes

Yes, the men you named and many more deserve to die in cages, not sure what the question is.

6 Likes

That’s fine but they are still children. They are not adults.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1278780888529006592?s=20

Of course a 16 year old is a kid. Almost every single adult in the United States considers a sixteen-year-old a kid.

3 Likes

Yes. kid, child, however you want to refer to a human who has not yet reached adulthood.

1 Like

It’s a culture difference, that’s all - we call them young adults - free to make some decisions of their own free will - no offence mean’t

Never mind he did not take the L…

3 Likes

I don’t understand why it’s important to say a “16 year old is not an adult.”

Sixteen-year-olds are allowed to engage in many “adult” activities, and they’re restricted from others due to their presumed immaturity.

What in the world happened to this thread today?

Worst thread on UP or worst thread on the internet?

Arguing whether a 16 year old is a kid aside (hell, he’s even argued that a 13 year old is not a kid), rape is rape.

It doesn’t fucking matter what label your culture puts on a persons age. If they were trafficked and raped that’s what needs the focus.

3 Likes

whatever lets call a 16 year old a teenager then since some are caught up on whether it is a kid or not, wtf does that have to do with culpability of Maxwell?

2 Likes

This is my first time opening this thread, haven’t read the first ~1700 posts but hooooo boy.

2 Likes

You’d think kiddie rape would be one thing everyone on this forum could agree was bad without arguing semantics, regardless of their politics. Yet, here we are.

3 Likes

I agree that this debate seems silly since the allegations are that the girls were trafficked and/or forced to engage in sexual activity.

OTOH, if a 50 year old man has a consensual encounter with a previously unknown 16 year old in a place where 16 is the age of consent, no crime is being committed, despite the large “eeew” factor.

I’ve got 4 ‘kids’ under the age of 10, when they’re 13 I shall refer to them as teeenagers and when they are 16yrs, and having sex lives of their own legally, I will not be referring to them as kids (that’s all I’m saying folks)

Serious question – just trolling or do you really not understand a single thing about grooming?

If just ignorant, STFU and educate yourself. If trolling, same.

What happened to these people was rape at any age. Jfc I feel dumber for even having had to point basic stuff out to you.

1 Like

I understand a 50yr old man can groom a 35yr old yr female into grooming younger girls / kids for him

You drunk? Nonsensical posts riddled with typos and inflammatory hot takes. 3-4 promises to leave the thread and then immediately returns. Go to bed and apologize in the morning, imo.

1 Like

I dunno, seems like sex trafficking 16-year-olds is bad.

1 Like