Jeffrey Epstein and Associates

before your edit you said I should be quoting jalfrezi or something and I’m having an issue with the quote button but I’m not, I specifically quoted this comment by you

Not sure why you’re confused about that. It seems like you are downplaying her role in this to an air traffic controller

edit:also it isn’t illegal to have kids on a plane (dersh brought his whole family to the island) but ghislaine knew why the kids were there which makes her role in this a lot different than an air traffic controller

Is a 9yr old a baby?

I’m saying to ‘traffic’ humans (especially 14-16 yr old ‘kids’) is pretty hard out of NYC airport, unless staff have their eyes shut, in which case they are complicit

lol what?

dude ghislaine knew what these kids were on the plane for. On the flight manifest it doesn’t say the children were there for child trafficking so I don’t know how an air traffic controller would know this.

Honestly I don’t even get what you’re trying to argue here

He’s really going to die on the “12-16 year olds aren’t kids because that is the age of consent in some countries” hill.

As a former high school teacher, I can assure you that 16 year olds are kids. Even if it’s legal to fuck them in whatever country you happen to live in.

1 Like

you’re refrring to 13yr old as kids.

How old does a baby get and what are the stages between this?

Can someone @ me when this thread stops being terrible? Thanks.

3 Likes

a kid is a young person so I really don’t get wtf you’re getting at here nitpicking that choice in word

One of the key figures in the most infamous sex trafficking ring of our times gets arrested and this is what we’re discussing here at UP.

Sorry. I’m gone

No Ghislaine, no abuse. Gotcha.

This time all the names we already know about will get imprisoned for actually doing the raping and may be they’ll get the travel agent too, cause without her, none of this would’ve happened

so you’re arguing that she is an innocent bystander that just got caught up in a child trafficking ring for the past 25+ years?

Ban this idiot

4 Likes

If you read through that NYT and also the one I’ll link below, they point out that Noted Financial Authority Jeffrey Epstein shut down his lucrative financier business, Financial Trust, after he lost his biggest client in Les Wexner and the banking services of JP Morgan. However, you can’t keep a brilliant Renaissance man of science down and the big profits returned starting around 2013 when he launched a [checks notes] DNA analysis and research company called Southern Trust while finding a new banking services provider in Deustche Bank.

JPMorgan cut ties with Mr. Epstein after Mr. Staley left the bank in 2013.

That is when Mr. Epstein began working with Deutsche Bank.

While Mr. Epstein was a client of Deutsche Bank, his main business was Southern Trust Company, which generated more than $250 million in revenues during its existence, according to public records. Mr. Epstein created the company in 2013 and told government officials in the Virgin Islands that it was involved in DNA analysis and research.

Despite a name that calls to mind a financial services firm, the fledgling company with a handful of employees said it was developing a DNA data-mining service. Southern Trust was trying to gauge customers’ predisposition to cancer by “basically organizing mathematical algorithms,” Mr. Epstein told Virgin Islands officials as he sought a lucrative tax break in 2012.

But the documents do not say who was paying vast sums of money to Mr. Epstein’s new venture just a few years after his 2008 guilty plea to soliciting a minor for prostitution. Nor do they offer an explanation for why customers would hand over money to a man who had apparently switched from financial services to DNA research.

They do, however, offer a reason for that sudden change in focus. In 2012, Mr. Epstein asked the Virgin Islands Economic Development Authority to note that Financial Trust no longer managed money, so it would not have to register with federal securities regulators as required under the Dodd-Frank Act. Later that year, Financial Trust was replaced by Southern Trust, which Mr. Epstein told territorial officials would still maintain a “financial arm.”

2 Likes

Hey if Maxwell wants to name names and help secure convictions of other pedos who she helped rape kids then I’m sure she can take a bunch of time off her sentence. Fine by me, would love to hold others accountable as well as Maxwell.

2 Likes

I’ve taken a self-ban Keed but aren’t you already familiar with the names in this episode - even the kids gave you their abusers names

Maxwell’s cooperation would obviously be extremely helpful in getting corroborating evidence to turn those allegations into convictions.

1 Like

I think the argument is more that because of her European upbringing she just considered it a pimping situation and she was doing these 14-year-old adults a solid by giving them such a lucrative opportunity to be fucked by gross old dudes.

2 Likes

standard stuff - remove the demand and then?

It’s like the US having 5% of the population and 25% of the drug demand. Curse those dealers.

The pervert created the demand

I’m honestly lost as to what he’s even arguing about anymore

Your defense is that if a criminal operation would still operate if a particular person wasn’t involved then that exonerates that person from any of the crimes they committed?

Seriously?

I’m gonna respond to you the same way I respond to Facebook morons that won’t stop

Just shut the fuck up already

Talk the L and move on