ITV: Impeachment Television

Resistance grifters are both the absolute WOAT and very, very funny.

2 Likes

Current NY Times headline: “Republicans Optimistic they can Avoid New Impeachment Witnesses”

THERE HAVENT BEEN ANY FUCKING WITNESSES FHALKJFHLKAJFHLSAFKJ

3 Likes

House had 17. Yes, it’s bullshit framing but technically correct.

I think he’s confirmed retiring so that’s why this is potentially an interesting development

Lmao he’s voting to acquit

2 Likes

He’s retiring, so he’s a little freer, but I don’t think there’s a chance in hell we get John McCain thumbs down 2.0

Well it’s pretty simple, if alexander says no, there are not 51 votes. If he says yes, there are 51 votes.

I think he is too. A Utah rep is already trying to get him recalled. Utah isn’t that trumpy but it is enough he votes to convict on any charge, he might well get primaried out of the senate.

Even almost all the Republicans retiring have kept their mouth shut about Trump. I think he votes to acquit because they’re all cowards and all their friends and family are Republicans.

Plus it would probably ruin their sweet retirement gig. They didn’t spend all that time in politics taking it in the ass from corporations not to get a sweet payout at the end.

He might vote for witnesses though.

1 Like

This is aa terrible answer to Murkowski throwing down the gauntlet. I think she will vote for witnesses based on that question and answer

That was a really really bad answer

House didn’t have a trial tho.

It was basically just the grand jury indictment.

Change your flair then

Yeah, This…

It’s not like they’ll be accepted elsewhere when this is over with the continued fallout that is inevitable not just with GOP but all the crimes he has done + the wreckage that’s been done to the country.

If they were smart the’d get a cash payment or a business investment from them, signed and sealed then vote for impeachment.

2 Likes

What happened? Cliffs?

Does anyone else just kinda allegedly daydream of these people being kidnapped and waterboarded and actually suffering consequences for being absolute scum of the earth. Asking for a friend.

Is this " friend " fucked in the head?

1 Like

murk is a yes btw based on the questions she just asked

Yes… Check Trump thread for confirmation? My last post to be specific.

1 Like

Jfc Shoken being touted as a reliable witness again. These fucking crooks

well if there’s insider trading going on, alexander is a yes on witnesses