Investing (aka GameStonk and other gambling events)

Just buy both! it literally can’t go tits up.

3 Likes

Fuck that’s my sell price. It better not tank by tomorrow morning.

its over $8 now

The whole forum was also on the Packers this week…

2 Likes

We’re not picking these though, it’s Reddit

2 Likes

This is exactly what the dotcom bubble felt like, in 1997. Then it just got crazier and crazier and crazier until 1997 levels seemed quaint.

But this is based on nothing but a pyramid scheme. So absent the true believers I doubt we’re in for years of insanity here.

$100 or bust! :rocket::rocket::rocket:

1 Like

How are you trading after hours?

He’s probably much better off doing that than trying to research and actually come up with a strategy - especially in this market.

1 Like

This is literally how I’ve felt about myself and every play, yet day after day it keeps churning upwards while I continue to watch -_-

2 Likes

Now that’s getting into illegal territory.

Except a lost decade is usually going to culminate in a sudden 40% drop. 1999-2009 wasn’t a lost decade in 2007.

OK I’m drunk guys. Wife’s Ameritrade account. She said if it goes tits up you’re paying me back. I told her it can’t fail, got advice from ‘fuck you fuck you’ - her name for 2+2/Unstuck.

9 Likes

100% - he didn’t even know what a dividend was which I found hilarious and I suppose appropriate given his stocks aren’t paying any for approximately 900 years

2 Likes

I just checked, I got into AMC the second time at $2.05. 5 bagger seems pretty reasonable w/o getting too greedy. :smiley:

3 Likes

Poor choice of words. I only bought $200 earlier today.

Lame. The big chain in Australia is only up 10% since Jan 1. The US cinema chain must provide some innovative business approach we haven’t quite grasped here.

Reddit right now

17 Likes

Meme stonks are gonna blow up a couple hedge funds and trigger a chain reaction that brings down the whole economy.

That almost happened in 1998. Like too big to fail they got bailed out or shit would’ve really hit the fan.

so good news, another year of mooning

lol reading hedge fund failures, one of them due to shorting tech stocks in 2000, like if the big short dude got pulled all the money out before the short hit. Being that right and still losing sucks.