Investing (aka GameStonk and other gambling events)

STONKS

Nobody owns a dogecoin.

2 Likes

just the jan calls alone is $7000 → 1mil

1 Like

Jesus fucking christ, cash out and retire dude

Wait he’s still holding the 1/15 calls too, holy shit the balls on this guy

Real hard to imagine how this reddit buying club could possibly be gamed.

1 Like

If you told me you are retired because you bought gamestop stock…

C’mon man, this is a little much from the writers, no?

BTC 40k again

omg gme squeezing again 36->43 in 5 minutes

do I have to actually short that company now they’re really tempting me. Next xmas won’t have a bunch of new consoles at the very least anyway.

I have no idea what anybody is talking about in this thread but I want in. How do I do it? Buy GME?

Go back in time and buy GME calls for pennies. The stock price is entirely unhinged from fundamental value right now so I wouldn’t recommend any current plays unless you just like to gambol on whatever dumb price move happens next.

OK so my boss just bought a million dogecoin on the hope that he can retire when it reaches his target of $1.

4 Likes

BlackBerry and GameStop both short squeezing today and up huge, what year is it

1 Like

how to get rich in bull markets

buy the dumbest stock you can think of purchasing

blackberry tripled, gamestop Millionaire. Dogecoins that are literally just a meme, to the moon

1 Like
  1. All of us agree to invest in one stock
  2. Use our Reddit accounts to post about how it’s the next big thing
  3. Everyone on there buys it up
  4. ???
  5. Literal profit
4 Likes

The new Xbox and the latest Halo, Halo Infinite, are supposed to be released around “Holiday 2021”

This is literally what the investment trusts of the 20s did that led to the creation of the SEC. Obviously someone gets left holding the bag.

Investment trusts were particularly crazy because they had these closed end funds where the hysteria would drive the fund NAV way above the market value of the securities in the fund. So unless you found someone else to buy the fund units before the fund was liquidated you were guaranteed to lose money.

At least if you buy a liquid stock these days at hysteria prices you have the opportunity to get out with a few button clicks on your online broker.