Investing (aka GameStonk and other gambling events)

Pray tell.

I called the financial crisis and I called the bottom in Feb (I have the receipts for both). Ergo - I can do know wrong.

Yeah that’s where you guys get in trouble imo. My only move is stonks or cash - except I want the cash in Euros. Keeps me out of danger.

1 Like

Please inform us when the bottom is in. Do you charge any commissions?

1 Like

I’m just leaving all my money in my index funds and am looking forward to being punished for my insolence.

3 Likes

Me too. I’m just buying major dips seeing as I’ve owned myself continuously trying to do anything else.

Nope - it was free when I called it on 2p2 and free when I called it here. I’m up 20% since Feb - just by missing a lot of the drop - no shorts or puts or leverage.

I know I’m just running lucky. But I do feel better about my guessing ability on when to zig when the market’s zagging at the bottom vs. at the top - which I haven’t timed so well.

1 Like

I do wonder if index funds working in reverse some day when the outflows come - with the stocks in them underperforming the rest of the market. I feel like it makes sense to diversify and hold some stuff that isn’t in index funds. Although most of my individual stonks are in index funds so that’s dumb. I do have a few international funds.

Covered my short.

Vaccine is just too damn close amongst other things that doesn’t give me confidence in a big pulldown when the market still moves on companies that aren’t too affected by covid and that longterm shorts are basically always a bad idea.

They might have to invent a STONKS YES circuit breaker for vaccine day.

2 Likes

Cmon man, I bought the index funds to diversity myself into the total market, and now I need to uber-diversify that diversity somehow. Makes me want to convert all of my assets into something more timeless, like wheels of fine aged cheese or barrels of scotch.

3 Likes

I hear NYC penthouses do really well.

1 Like

Sadly I have more “wheel of cheese” money than “NYC penthouse” money. Will file that away though.

[quote=“suzzer99, post:5074, topic:136, full:true”] I’m a savant bottom-caller.
[/quote]

Georgetakeiohmy.png

This would be a lot better w/o the broken quote and if you took 5 seconds to dig up the actual gif.

Phoan poasting has its limitations

NOT STONKS

1 Like

I’m seeing futures up about 1 percent right now?

We go live to STONKS guy nervously recollecting high school Latin

stimulus
stimulī
stimulō
stimulum
stimulō
stimule

stimulī
stimulōrum
stimulīs
stimulōs
stimulīs