Inso0 Virtual Punching Bag Thread

Please beat up on @Inso0 here.

Just remember, there is not much virtue in punching down. And you most certainly will be punching down when engaging with this hall of fame assclown.

1 Like

Are we also going to have a thread for kicking defenseless kittens? This is too easy.

1 Like

giphy

1 Like

I didn’t read all these passages but I am going to have to politely decline the invitation to get into a “Inso0 defends the bible” discussion in advance.

You can AMA and I’ll try to be as honest as I can, but the honest answer to your direct question is that he means all humans, and I do a shit job at being the selfless living embodiment of Jesus Christ. On a scale of 1-100 with 1 being FlyWf and 100 being Jesus Christ himself, I’m like a 3.5 at best.

You’re leaving too much up to my own interpretation of your question here. Maybe in another life you were a psychologist. I’ll reiterate that I think the verses are talking about all humans.

I’m your man, Steve Harvey. Top five answers are on the board. We asked one hundred scientists: Name a reason why the dinosaurs might have died out.

3 Likes

Asteroid?

Which struck the earth, vaporized to dust, and clogged their tiny nostrils.

You know, now that you mention it, they did have unusually tiny nostrils for the size of some of them… I smell conspiracy.

:: pauses :: The Ice Age!

audience: “Good answer! Good answer! Good answer!”

2 Likes