Impeachment Watch by The Numbers

F tulsi

1 Like

https://twitter.com/occamsrazor45/status/1177942448498204672?s=21

Wasn’t expecting this thread to get updated again, but here we are. Max Rose of New York (R+10) is now on the record. Politico’s the only one reporting this, and I have no additional information.

225 Dems
2 GOP (Amodei/Gabbard)
1 Ind (Amash)

Also, it’s worth noting that Kendra Horn of Oklahoma did the unthinkable by winning as a Dem there. It’s too bad she flushed her career down the toilet not caring about her Constitutional duty. The lobbyists there probably love her.

https://mobile.twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1179533536270983168

1 Like

Ben McAdams of Utah has left the sinking ship.

226 Dems
2 GOP (Amodei/Gabbard)
1 Ind (Amash)

Total: 229

Only 8 miserable tadpoles left.

1 Like

It’s hilarious Trump wants this vote to occur. He’s such a moron it’s not even funny.

He doesn’t he just says he does.

1 Like

Xochitl Torres Small of New Mexico is now on the record, making 228 Democrats.

Here are the seven remaining losers who think elections are more important than Constitutional duty that have yet to come out:

Jared Golden (ME)
Collin Peterson (MN)
Jefferson Van Drew (NJ)
Anthony Brandisi (NY)
Kendra Horn (OK)
Joe Cunningham (SC)
Ron Kind (WI)

3 Likes

I just saw this in an AP article:

Only four Democrats have said they oppose the probe: Reps. Anthony Brindisi of New York, Kendra Horn of Oklahoma, Collin Peterson of Minnesota and Jefferson Van Drew of New Jersey.

Rep. Jared Golden of Maine is undecided about the inquiry and Rep. Lucy McBath of Georgia has not stated her position to the AP.

Lucy McBath is on the record, which means the AP count should be at 230. This suggests that both Joe Cunningham of South Carolina and Ron Kind of Wisconsin are both on the record to AP about it (can’t find any kind of tracker for AP that would help me confirm this). That has not made it anywhere else, and it looks like AP asked each person for a comment so their count is probably relatively accurate minus Lucy McBath.

If true, here are ‘The Flab Four + One More’:

Collin Peterson (MN)
Jefferson Van Drew (NJ)
Anthony Brandisi (NY)
Kendra Horn (OK)
Jared Golden (ME)

1 Like