How Old Are You (now with How Tall are You poll in post 92)

For you young bucks and youthful ducks, try out the FaceApp to age yourself significantly. You’ll be pleased to see how much changes vs how much stays the same.

The only prob is the app assumes a consistent degree of health. Obv if you get in fights every night for thirty years of drinking, you might be missing some teeth by the time you’re fifty.

Meh. I was jilted once by a girl I was keen on, when I was early 20s. Years later, when she’d had enough of the guy who she chose over me she suggested we get married. lol No.

You’d make a shitty Hallmark Christmas movie.

Even Tom Hanks would turn it down.

I’m so fucking old I can remember when the confederacy attacked the United States.

6 Likes

But a great Lifetime movie.

1 Like

Currently appears that 69% of UP is 5’8”-6’0” tall. Y’all are short.

Can someone respectable do education next? k thanks

1 Like

That story works if there’s another woman who got rejected by another man, then Jalfrezi and the rejected woman get together and are super happy while the rejectors are miserable.

2 Likes

Fuck you.

Sorry, Napoleon complex.

1 Like

Get them snowed in some small town with a charming downtown over Christmas and we’re talking.

lol @ 70% of the forum claiming to be above average height.

Microbet and I can vouch for each other, shorty.

1 Like

Why would anyone lie in an anonymous poll? Makes no sense.

I’m a giant among Bangladeshi women!

2 Likes

They probably don’t even realize they’re lying. Most men probably spend their entire lives claiming to be the tallest height they were ever somewhat credibly measured at, rounded up.

2 Likes

That’s probably true. I was measured at the doctors yesterday and had shrunk a cm so went from 5ft 9 to 5ft 8. I had to change my answer lol.

@BestOf

3 Likes

Just wait until you see the results of the dick size poll

6 Likes