History Of The World From A Gambler’s Perspective: A Scholarly Discussion

I wonder what metric Matusow is using to consider himself “well educated?” Did he even graduate high school?

2 Likes

He does get kinda close with we should have body camera footage for everyone and have it uploaded to somewhere not the police, but then completely misses on why the fuck that won’t happen, gee mike maybe ask the police if they’re good with that?

Edit: like if that’s all the cops need to do to destroy this false narrative why haven’t they done it? Gee that’s a tough one

1 Like

So if I understand this correctly, the Mouth thinks that cops will gladly stream body cams to the cloud but the dirty libs won’t let them because it will show the truth? And he’s claiming it’s other people who are ignorant? Standard for that moron.

3 Likes

I have been trying for weeks to figure out who he reminds me of and dick cheney is absolutely perfect.

Btw, i’m never finishing this. Who am I supposed to send it to?

1 Like

MM is so deplorable that he would take that as a compliment.

I’m not really one to speak ill of people who have lost a parent but i’d bet my life roll his dad didn’t say that.

goofy, I worry about the toll this is taking on your mental health, but I appreciate the commitment.

5 Likes

Anyone know Mikey’s phone number? lol…

I’m down to do it if I can get in touch. I suppose I can just tweet at him.

In case anyone’s interested, Matusow is now incorporating Mason’s expert gambling advice live.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Joeingram1/status/1278551656444030980

This is a surprisingly fair and self-aware answer.

Idk anything about Matusow but the conceitedness and outlandish brags are so clearly influenced by Trumps performances.

I can’t watch it right now but is this a recent video? Jumping on the bandwagon when you see the cliff edge getting nearer would be quite something.

The Art Of The Deal = walking away instead of overpaying

That’s real genius for you. I bet the thousands of tourists visiting bazaars in Turkey each year never consider doing that.

2 Likes

I don’t know if I can sit through a two-hour podcast.

I read this in Trump’s voice and it fit perfectly.

The more similar people are to Trump, the more they like him.

Speechless :exploding_head:

Has watched a lot of YouTube videos about people “destroying” liberal political arguments.

The whole BLM don’t want body cams is a horrible take. If body cams could help oppress black people while protecting police, cops would jump at it.

Body cams are great except that cops cam yake them off or turn them off “by accident”. Maybe they forget them in the car.

1 Like

Wait. Mason was an office temp for the government? Who knew that made him a history expert?

You missed his rant about how hard he had to work in the US Census? That was an epic MM moment.

1 Like

Not enough LOLs in the world for Mason’s brags about his less than three year career at the Census. They are an organization that literally begs people to work there.

Not to mention Mason obviously doesn’t understand statistics at all past maybe being able to calculate a batting average (source: pick up any of his books).

2 Likes