Groups and Avatar Flair Request Thread

I LOVE IT

1 Like

Looks like itā€™s not even cool anymore but Iā€™m ready for my WAAF tag

Join the WAAF group here and youā€™ll start displaying the WAAF flair (Flair = most recent group joined).

Not yet ready for a Coronovirus badge but I would gladly adopt one for people obsessing over any possible symptom because that is what I am doing now.

@anon46587892 @Danspartan
Not exactly sure if serious but I just saw this request for a Guillotine group:

2 Likes

Not sure how to request but Iā€™ll take a guillotine as well please.

Was their one made at time of the draft or whatever when the OG guillotine thread was made?

Gracias. Itā€™s perfect.

Not sure how this works. The top image is 200x200 with a transparent background. The are uncounted of more of differing size, color(s), both opaque and with transparencies. Just ask and I will find. The lower image is an opaque 600x927. I guess Iā€™d like to nominate whichever one looks better as ā€˜Flairā€™ when resized/etc.

The cat depicted is, of course, my namesake: Sabo-Tabby.

In testimony before the court in a 1918 trial of Industrial Workers of the World leaders, Ralph Chaplin, who is generally credited with creating the IWWā€™s black cat symbol, stated that the black cat ā€œwas commonly used by the boys as representing the idea of [sabotage]
(Industrial Workers of the World philosophy and tactics - Wikipedia). The idea being to frighten the employer by the mention of the name sabotage, or by putting a black cat somewhere around. You know if you saw a black cat go across your path you would think, if you were superstitious, you are going to have a little bad luck. The idea of sabotage is to use a little black cat on the boss.ā€

Iā€™d also like to request the associated group to be called ā€˜Anti-Capitalistā€™, as AFAIK we have no such explicit flair -or- group.

What about a thermometer next to everyoneā€™s avatar that gets hot or cold depending on their ratio of posts to likes? Thatā€™s sure to help everyoneā€™s anxiety.

Can we get a Biden badge please?

Iā€™m shocked that with all the big time Biden fans on this board that there isnā€™t already one.

@staff
?

1 Like

Which of these do you prefer?

4 Likes

1 Like

It could be argued that any Biden badge is inherently funny since a) itā€™s the best we can hope for at this point and, b) itā€™s Joe Biden.

I guess all the Biden enthusiasts who actually want a Biden badge can decide the best way to express their affections.

So can we get a Biden badge or not? Iā€™d like one for myself even if no one else wants one

@anon46587892

How about TheDuker who posted some nice badges?

Only mods can create the new group and assign the flair afaik. Iā€™m not sure what drama I missed but it sounds like somebody is reaping what he hath sown.

Iā€™m guessing a genuine request from a well respected poster would get a better response, as has always been the case in the past.

1 Like

Give me the power and I will do it