Groups and Avatar Flair Request Thread

LOLOLOLOLOL A+

2 Likes

It looks like Trump is singing whatever the cat is listening to in my avatar :smiley:

Or maybe he is shouting and the cat is too busy rocking out to John Denver :thinking:

Any chance we could disable animated avatars, too? (No offense Risky).

1 Like

Thanks!

Soooo how do I get a lawbro flair?

nah thatā€™s perfect, thanks

I literally have no idea what is going on here

1 Like

Some people have added a ā€œflairā€ to their avatar picture (see numerous examples throughout the site and in this thread). I think, though I could be wrong, that an avatar flair needs to be requested via a post in this thread. The clever admin of this site are able to create such an avatar flair if you describe what you want.

Badges are somewhat smaller and appear next to your name horizontally. I think you can have more than one badge. I think that you are able to ā€œsign upā€ for a badge by joining an already created ā€œbadge groupā€. An example of a badge group is supporters of AOC (I think). Instructions on how to view the list of existing badge groups and how to sign up are in this thread somewhere.

need Aesthete flair for us artsy dorks

1 Like

Just throwing it out thereā€¦

daytona

1 Like

I request pvn get a Takakeisho flair.

I second both of the last two posts

1 Like

oh shit its already there

fuck all the way off

5 Likes

wait is the most recent group the one I get on my flair??

2 Likes

gregogoat has been tinkering with it all intermittently as time allows. Itā€™s a work-in-progressā€¦ new flair concepts are welcome.

At one point recently, whichever ā€˜themeā€™ you opt for, if you navigate around in your preferences, also effected the flair display, so wtf knows wats really going on

nor should you

itā€™s perfect just as it is

Iā€™d like to be able to display 37 pieces of flair simultaneously. Is that impossible under this software?

3 Likes
4 Likes

seemed revenant

1 Like