Groups and Avatar Flair Request Thread

That flair with “no puppet!” is what I want for Christmas

1 Like

Possibles for the Yangster Gangsters:

3 Likes

This is a much better combo ty

Can it be remade with a white background? Needs something to contrast the silhouette

omg ty

That “No puppet” flair has turned out to be my favorite. Thanks for fixing the background. It’s perfect now.

1 Like

Can anything be done with “Galaxy Brain”? I can work on it later. If discourse does roughly the same thing here as it does to animated avatars, I assume it can shrink and crop that into circle without any editing? I guess it would need more background to not cut off the brain as much, but give this one a shot when you have a second.

Not bad, I can center it better and maybe make it rotate. Cool, ty.

1 Like

That looks sick. Nice.

Not my work, pulled it off giphy. But I could probably find a 3d model brain somewhere and make it rotate and put some psychedelic effects on it in Blender.

1 Like

I can just add more background to it in GIMP and shrink the brain a little bit, I’ll do it a bit later this cool for now, ty, looks neat on phone actually. I’m realizing that my 36 inch monitor that I bought for 179 dollars was 179 dollars for a reason.

1 Like

lol gregogoat

I had to look up Shreklekh

1 Like

Great selection nonetheless. Looks awesome as flair.

I want to try ‘yarmulke pinned back’ as the language, and see how that feels. Kosher? lmao

@anon46587892

By requesting the very first badge and originating this flair phenom, I’ve furnished the forum with joyful appurtenance.

executing assigned post(ing) duties flawlessly.

5 Likes

lol thank you for the language change !

I think I want the trump kippah

it would jive with an antagonism between Sharpton and that segment of the Jewish population?

the one that is on now is perfect

thx for all your work, brother

1 Like

I request that cassette get Takakeisho flair like I have.

1 Like

I don’t know what that is but it’s got a nice ring to it.

2 Likes

no, that’s not the right flair at all, gragorio.

1 Like

Seems perfect as is, but you do your thing.

1 Like