Groups and Avatar Flair Request Thread

I think it was this image?
nft

If you join this
https://unstuckpolitics.com/g/TopShot
I can add your undertitle

1 Like

Testing

wtf where is your flair? Do you mind if I try removing and readding you until I figure out why I have it and you donā€™t?

2 Likes

Yes

I removed myself from the group and rejoined and got the flair back so maybe that would work for you.

If you have time can you do this as DillaGoat?

Also, how do you feel about mint filled Oreos? I literally cannot not eat the whole box upon opening.

I donā€™t think so

Edit: nope

Image needs to be square so I donā€™t know how you want it cropped. Itā€™s probably been 20 years since Iā€™ve eaten an oreo so I have no opinion on them

Can you crop it with just the guy on the right?

Hereā€™s a better image if thatā€™s a pita. Thanks either way.

1 Like

Thatā€™s weird. funcrusher also doesnā€™t get flair, but I can get it, and rivaldo got his flair. Not sure why he and I are better than you two but you canā€™t argue with science

3 Likes

Testing.

Weā€™re not chosen

1 Like

Turn it up

Do I get flair?

1 Like

Iā€™ve been here for less than a minute and I get flair. You guys must be really bad at this.

Yes

Or the other way. As spiritual warriors, we shouldnā€™t be greedy.

Well I have no idea why itā€™s not working for you.

"avatar_template":"/user_avatar/unstuckpolitics.com/beetlejuice/{size}/166452_2.png","primary_group_name":"TopShot","flair_name":null,"

,"avatar_template":"/user_avatar/unstuckpolitics.com/goreo/{size}/132935_2.png","primary_group_name":"TopShot","flair_name":"TopShot",

That "flair_name":"TopShot", is supposed to just happen automatically when you join a group

Iā€™ll delete the groups and add them again tomorrow. Not sure what difference that would make but idk what else to try
:stabby:

2 Likes