Groups and Avatar Flair Request Thread

Thanks. Here’s waaf-squared (I think):

Let me know if any others will actually get used, I can square them up.

2 Likes

I can always say I thought it was one of those vegetable hand slicers

2 Likes

I would like some kind of lightbulb flair for we members of the intellectual elite

2 Likes

Love it… Thank you so much that I will give a donation into a charity of your choice… Or I can donate to the Local food bank.

4 Likes

Lololololol I was thinking something far more plain :bulb:

Could you make one of the second pin surrounded by NOTORIOUS AOC large enough to complete the outline circumference?

favorite

1 Like

no text necessary

@anon46587892 this is actually perfect. Makes it look like the dunce is infatuated (or confused lol) with the dancing avatar :+1:

@anon46587892 The Edgelords flair seems to be partially cut off (at least on the groups page), can we try replacing with this square version?

I sort of want to use it, primarily because of my demonstrated record of edgy posting but also because I just like the flair.

1 Like

Perfect, ty ty. Nobody would ever mess with that flair! I feel invincible.

1 Like

The Duker is so not an edgelord, tho.

1 Like

Sorry WAAF I’m leaving you for Intellectual Elite, sapere aude bitches

still tho, waaf

1 Like

As an intellectually elite edgelord who believes WAAF is it possible to display multiple badges?

2 Likes

No one ITT would use Edgelord unironically anyway

Can the flair be animated??? Surely that’s not too elite. We are only eight iterations away from Unstuck---->MySpace

1 Like

So first up. These badges seem cool.

However, in thread about attracting new users, why have we decided that the way to go is adding badges to the cool kids with in jokes that they only get?

ELITE

I would like for the thumb to be my flair.

And then I will make this my avatar

1 Like

We can have YASS QWEEN badges for the uncool kids

1 Like